Getting Ice Dick, Don't Wait Up/Metamorphosis

{A/N: Skipping to 'Getting Ice Dick, Don't Wait Up' since I can't imagine Veronica coming to the moon conference w/ Ivy}

Veronica's POV:

I arrived at the eye doctor to drive Harley home from her appointment, but she texted me a while ago that Batgirl's roommate already did, so I decided to stay at the L.O.D. and help Ivy deal with her new PR team. She's been labeled as a 'PR disaster'.

Ivy: "How? I was a huge hit on the moon. I mean, look at all these congratulatory gifts. Someone sent me a contagion in an orchid. Plus, I'm Miss Mayhem's best friend and one of the godmothers of her & Riddler's unborn child. That alone should get me mad props."

Jon 1: "So what? Who cares? Villains are already your base."

Jon 2: "What about the rest of the world?"

Jon 3: "You said you like your coffee black. Honey, you just lost the almond milk market."

Jon 1: "Oh, my God. Look what Tom Colicchio just posted."

Ivy: "Wait, Tom Colicchio said something about me?"

Jon 1: "No, about steak."

Jon 2: "But he should be talking about you and your deliciously evil plans."

Jon 1: "Don't worry, we're here to help you, but we need to start right away."

Jon 2: "You haven't posted since 2017 when you said, 'I want a bagel'."

Ivy: "It was for a free bagel contest."

Jon 4: "That you didn't even win."

Jon 1: "You know what would make you a winner? New hair."

Jon 2: "Would you wear a wig?"

Jon 3: "A big one."

Jon 4: "How attached are you to the top 10 layers of your skin?"

Ivy: "Guys, loving my appearance getting critiqued, but I gotta get back to work. You interrupted me while I was with my mentees. Yes. Plural. I got 3.""

Ivy nods as we leave her office, the Jons calling out after Ivy.

Jon 2: "Influencing the next generation is crucial, babe, but 3 people isn't a good use of your time."

Jon 4: "Imagine mentoring 3 billion people."

Ivy: "Billion? Like, with a B?"

Jon 3: "All you have to do is a few small things."

Jon 1: "Teeny tiny things."

Jon 4: "Like throwing out the first pitch at a Gotham Knights game."

Jon 2: "And a call with Lorne Michaels about hosting SNL. All the white 14-year-olds who watch it will love you."

Jon 3: "You deserve to be up on a pedestal. The lights shining down on you, searing your retinas. Everyone listening to what you have to say."

Me: "It's fine, Ive. I'll cover for you. I haven't seen Tefe or their dad in a while, so catching up will be good."

Ivy nods in thanks as the Johns lead her off to do a photo shoot while I head down to talk with her mentees.