Argument Y.B

Me and Yelena sat in our bedroom. Yelena was at her desk looking over some files and I was on the bed reading a book.

Yelena stood up and came over to where I was. She laid on my stomach. I played with her hair while still reading my book. We have to go to a meeting later on and Yelena didn't want to go.

"Yelena baby we have to go that meeting that stark said was important" I said trying to get Yelena to go to the meeting. "I don't want to go dekta" she sighed burying her head farther into my stomach. "I'm sorry Lena ,but we have to go" I told her ,but she just didn't want to go. I laid my book down making sure I mark the page I was on. I then got up leaving Yelena on the bed by herself. "Where are you going y/n" Yelena asked whining. "If you don't go to the meeting you won't get any of you know hat for a week. She jumped up out of the bed and headed straight to the meeting room.

Once in the meeting room stark mentioned a guest that was coming to talk about some important things. I wondered who it be since they are important.

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room and waiting patiently for the guest to arrive. Tony went to open the door and the one and only Sharon Carter came through the door.

"What the fuck is she doing here" I said in confusion. Me and Sharon didn't really get along because she killed my brother.

"She's our guest for today y/n" tony said also in confusion to why I was mad. "If she's the guest I'm leaving" I said in anger. Yelena put her hand on my leg telling me to calm down.

"Y/n can't we just put it behind us that was a long time ago" Sharon said trying to make it seem like she's changed. "PUT IT BEHIND ME, are you serious right now."

"Okay y/n why don't you sit down and let's get this meeting over with" Tony said trying to also calm me down. "Yeah why don't you sit down" Sharon said backing Tony up.

"Excuse me, last time I checked you aren't my boss" I was angry now one more word from her mouth and I will flip. Yelena reached for my hand to make me sit down.

"That's why your brother was a bitch and died like one to" Sharon stated. I overflowed with anger and balled my fist together. "What did you just say cunt" I rushed over to where she was and my eyes were orange the color of my powers.

Everyone jumped up rushing over to the scene. Yelena was holding me back and Steve was cover Sharon as always. "Lena let me go now" I told Yelena but she wouldn't listen.

"Baby calm down" Yelena tried to calm me down but anger still flowed through my body. I slipped through Yelena's grip and walked over to Sharon. "Say what you said to my face" I said as we were face to face. She looked at me with no emotions on her face and slapped me saying "your brother was a bitch and died like one too."

Everyone was silent and waited for me to do something. "Y/n don't you dare do anything" I could here tony saying from across the room. I looked into Sharon's eyes giving her the same look.

Without even touching her she dropped to her knees. "Y/n what are you doing stop" Steve said ,but I kept going. I was boiling her blood and making her feel real pain.

I couldn't move either, the only thing I could do was stand there and make her suffer. As she was struggling to breath I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked at the person with orange still the color of my eyes and didn't say a word. The look Yelena gave me meant "you have to let it go look" so I stopped boiling her blood and stepped back.

Steve rushed over to check on Sharon while I sat down in silence. You could tell everyone was just a little shocked and wonder what made me so mad that I started to boil her blood.

I felt a warm feeling followed by the voice of Wanda. "Are you ok y/n" she said softly. I replied "she killed my brother Wands right in front of me and I watched as he suffered. Then she shows up and calls him a bitch. It just made me really mad."

Wanda left my mind after hearing and seeing the memory of my brothers death. I looked over at Yelena who was already looking at me. "Lena can you take me to our room" she looked at me and then grabbed my hand pulling me up and pulling my to her. She then look at Nat and said "I'm going to take her to cool off" loud enough for Nat to hear but not me.

As soon as we left the room Yelena picked me up and toted me there. She shut the door behind her and laid me on the bed. I laid my head in her neck and let out soft tears. She rubbed my back and I felt comfort.

"Do you want to talk about it dorogoy" Yelena asked in the sweetest tone. I look at her with my eyes still wet from crying and said "she killed my brother Lena  and it just made me so mad that she would have the nerve to calm him that." "I get why your mad dekta and I don't see the problem of you hurting her back since she hit you. I wanted to get up myself and hit her just for being disrespectful."

I pulled myself away from her and then started to straddle her. She put her hands around my waist. "I not even going to lie you look hot when your mad" Yelena stated. I lean in for a kiss smiling.