CH: 45

Shasha

It was time for the blessing from the elders and the wedding party. I was still surprised that it was Seungcheol who caught the bouquet. And since my grandparents were very happy and since grandmother loved Soobin a lot, she was crying holding her and Soobin was trying to calm her down. "you're grown up, I'm so happy for you" Soobin hugged her tight. Joshua was standing beside Soobin and his parents were talking with our parents.

After talking with everyone, it was their time for cake cutting, there was a big hall, and most of the people were seated there. After some time, all of us went inside that hall. There was a big table inside that room and infront of that, there was the wedding cake. Soobin and Joshua went to that table and everyone started clapping already. They cut the cake and everyone cheered. I was so happy, I glanced over Seungcheol and started looking at him, he was looking happy, real happy. Not the pretentious one which he used to have two months ago. And then I caught Hyun looking at me, I gave him a small smile before looking at Soobin and Joshua. Joshua kissed Soobin again and everyone cheered for them.

Soon after that, it was announced to be lunchtime. I was about to search for Iseukie because she excused herself while the elders were talking with eachother. I was about to walk away, then saw Iseukie coming with Kyung, they waved at me. I excused myself and started walking towards them.

"When did you come?" I asked him, "at a perfect time and watched you walk as the maid of honor" I smiled at him, "you looked really beautiful" he was smiling at me. "thankyou so much again"

"Hey" I looked to my right side, "we meet again" Hyun smiled at Kyung. "yes" he returned the smile. "how are you enjoying?" Hyun asked Kyung, I was trying to read between the lines, but something felt off. "Quite good. Right Shasha? She knows how it feels to attend a wedding as a decoration in charge or at least as the in charge of flowers" I nodded, "right" I took a pause, "reminds me I've to attend weddings, we already took orders" Iseukie smiled, "right" I was feeling someone's stare and as if I was sure who was it. I never looked back to confirm because somewhere I felt if I turn around maybe things might go downhill.

Kyung got a call and excused us. "Shasha, I'll go back after this, I won't be able to attend the wedding party in the evening, I'm sorry"

"What happened?" I asked her, "I need to go back urgently, my mom needs some help." I nodded, "it's okay and take care"

_________xoxo_________

I knocked on Soobin's room. She opened it, I went inside. She was already wearing her dress for the evening wedding party. "You look lovely in that white satin dress" she smiled at me. "thankyou"

"Let me help you get ready" she nodded and sat infront of the mirror. I did her hair, and after braiding I started putting the small flowers I brought for her. She looked so pretty in this. I quickly took a picture and showed it to her, I could tell she was trying not to jump.

"it looks so pretty," she said and smiled. She smiled and after that, I did her makeup very carefully. "I'm excited for your first dance today" she suddenly said. I stopped my hands after applying the eyeliner, her eyes were closed but the excitement she held inside, I could feel it. "you should be excited for yourself, and hope Joshua doesn't cry after he looks at you, don't you remember how he started tearing up after you started walking with dad"

She giggled, "he won't don't worry. And says who, you also cried; I could see that very clearly even if I was wearing a veil."

"Hey, I'm your sister, I am supposed to tear up" I defended.

"Okay, enough ladies" and I turned to look towards the door. Her bestfriend Aeri was coming towards us. She was wearing a beautiful olive-green gown, "you look pretty" she smiled at me, "thankyou Shasha" I returned a smile to her. "when will you get ready? Soobin looks done with her everything though" I looked at myself, I was wearing a normal dress. "Ah, right. It won't take much time, I will go get ready and since you're here I can leave her.