How It All Began (Pt. 1): Glam Luna x Daycare Attendants (SAMS AU Oneshot)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
First of all before I start I just wanted to say... Told y'all I would still update this book even after it said "Completed". Anyway now that I said that basically this oneshot was originally called "Daycare Assisting" and originally had to do with Glamrock Luna helping in the daycare. In fact it was also originally suppose to have nothing to do with my Sun and Moon Show AU. Yet because of changes it's now titled the way it is and is in fact SAMS AU themed with aspects of other AUs of mine that aren't SAMS themed. Either way this is basically kinda how Luna and Monty broke up in my SAMS AU and how Luna and Moon became a thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It's been crazy hectic at the Pizzaplex for both us glamrocks and the daycare attendants. I've been helping in the daycare whenever I had free time. That being the days where it's not an opening day.

The daycare unlike the main Pizzaplex is open every day except Sundays.

This is so parents have somewhere to drop off their kids when they have work

This is so parents have somewhere to drop off their kids when they have work. Honestly because of how hectic it's been poor Sun and heck even Moon have been really stressed.

However it's mainly poor Sun because he already has bad anxiety so this only made it worse. So because of that I've been helping in the daycare whenever I can. Today was one of those days since it's not an opening day.

So because of that I start getting ready basically toddler proofing myself to the best of my ability. I was also putting on makeup at my vanity currently applying lipstick. As I was getting ready I hear a knock on my door. It was Monty
(A/n: before y'all continue just know Monty has a way heavier and honestly thicker southern accent in this oneshot. I'm just letting ya know so you aren't confused with how he talks in this. It's basically more similar to the actual canon Monty voice Cameron Miller did for the actual SB game rather than the one Davis does for TSBS)

Monty: "Can Ah come in Rockstar?"

Glamrock Luna: "Monty, ya know you don't always have to ask you're my lover of course you can come in, you're welcome to anytime."

Monty: "Ah know, but Ah rather be respectful of yer privacy"

Glamrock Luna: "You're sweet. Come on in"

I then hear the door to my green room open and Monty walks in just in time as I put my lipstick back in my vanity.

Monty: "What the hell are ya gettin' ready for? Ya know it's an off day the Pizzaplex won't be open until a few more days"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm getting ready to go help in Superstar Daycare"

Monty: *growls* "Of course ya are"

Glamrock Luna: "Hey, what's wrong"

Monty: "Nothin'!"

Glamrock Luna: "Monty..."