Overworked (Pt. 2): SAMS Oneshot

(A/n: Yep here's part 2. But since I haven't updated this multi parter in a while it does go back in time a little. Anyway if you guys remember last part was mainly Monty x Luna so now this one is I can't believe I'm saying this a little Luna x Sun but it's mainly just a close friendship with a slight crush. However it will then go into Luna x Moon later on that is if it doesn't get to long otherwise that will be a part 3. This oneshot is also based off the SAMS video called "Moon is SHUTDOWN in VRCHAT" so like I said went back in time a little. However it has my own twist so I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once Monty was gone I sigh then lay next to the knocked out Moondrop. Curious I grab his arm and look at the forearm computer screen to check Moon's battery percentage.

I knew Moon wouldn't be full charge but I was still curious. When I looked at the arm it's percentage read 15%. So with that I place the arm down then set a hand on his head gently stroking it with my thumb while I decided to speak in almost a whisper to him

Glamrock Luna: "15%, Geez Monty was right you really did overwork yourself to death didn't you. Ya know, even if you are fully animatronic that's still not healthy whatsoever."

I was about to say more when I hear Moon groan then wake up

Moon: "I don't care if it's not healthy. I just want to keep my family safe"

Glamrock Luna: "Moon!"

Moon: "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you Starlight"

He then tries sitting up and pulling out his cord that was charging him. That's when I acted and stopped him

Glamrock Luna: "Woah Woah Woah Woah! Not so fast Moony. You're only at 15% you can't get up until fully charged"

Moon: "Why not? Also how did I get here."

Glamrock Luna: "Monty is how. He dragged you all the way back here I just picked you up and set you on the bed to charge"

Moon: "Well I'll thank him later. As for you thanks for hooking me up to charge. I should get back to work on finding those backups Eclipse made"

Glamrock Luna: "No!" *pushes him back down*

Moon: "Why? I just want to protect you and my brothers as well as everyone else from Eclipse"

Glamrock Luna: "I get that. But like I said you are only at 15% you won't get far before collapsing again. Monty told me to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't overwork yourself to death like you did."

Moon: ....

Glamrock Luna: "Plus not charging can really fuck with your systems. In fact that's what happened with Freddy when Gregory first came to the Pizzaplex and you were hacked just like the others."

Moon: "I...*sighs*.... You're right it's not healthy what I do. I know that risk of fucking up my systems but I'm doing this to protect you, my brothers and everyone else from Eclipse returning"

He then pulls the cord out and stands up. Then starts heading out again that's when I grab his arm to hold him back

Glamrock Luna: "No! I WON'T Let You Not Until You're FULL Charge!"