How It All Began (Pt. 4): Glam Luna x Moondrop (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: I was actually not expecting to make a part 4 to this but like I said last part since I'm just having a lot of fun writing with soft, caring Moondrop and my sad, brokenhearted, and crying oc so here's the part 4. In fact unlike last part where Luna just talked with Computer the whole time this 4th part is actually all Moon x Luna because as I said I really like soft, gentle and caring Moondrop heck I'm kinda a sucker for it. Meaning because of what I said there this 4th part does not include Sun x Luna this time round only once again Moon. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once Computer shut themselves down to allow Moon and I privacy together I did in fact after hearing what they said strongly believe this relationship between Moon and I might actually come true and become a reality.

This was surprising since I originally thought a blossoming relationship between Moon and I could never happen because of Moon's sexuality being Demi-Aroace / Demi-aromantic.

I honestly can't believe I'm saying this but Computer did in fact give me quite a bit of hope for Moon and I's future. Now I was desperately hoping that this "hope" Computer gave me wasn't going to turn out false.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

However I was still trying to not get my hopes up because it's still just a possibility for a future so it's not set-in-stone like all futures. Meaning it still doesn't mean it's bound to happen. Either way I was snapped out of thought when I heard Moon's voice.

Moon: "Hey Starlight, sorry it took longer than expected. I couldn't find the tea very well in the dark since I couldn't see shit. I was searching for a bit but I did eventually find it and make some for you. It helped when I activated my body's glow function."

Glamrock Luna: *giggles* "Don't you have a night vision mode in your eyes like all of us animatronics have?"

Moon: "Yes, but it was malfunctioning for some odd reason so it wasn't really working"

Glamrock Luna: "Fare enough."

Moon: "Anyway, I hope the tea helps calm you I made a chamomile tea that has natural calming properties and I think healing if I remember correctly."

Glamrock Luna: "Thanks Moony." *takes the cup of tea from him*

Moon: "I didn't know if you liked sugar and milk in your tea or not so I brought some up just incase."

Glamrock Luna: "No, I like my tea plain. No milk or sugar unless I really feel like it. As for coffee that's a different story I always like it with a little creamer or if there's no creamer a little sweet with sugar and milk. Unless it's a cappuccino then I'll drink it plain because the foamy milk is all I need in it."
(A/n: That fact is actually true to irl me as well btw 😅)

Moon: "Well if that's the case, alright" *puts the milk in his bedroom's mini fridge then puts the sugar on top of the fridge to set it aside*

Glamrock Luna: *takes her first sip of the tea but gives a slight whimper in a little pain as it burned her mouth* "Ow! Fuck! My tongue!"

Moon: *sits next to her* "Yeah, careful it's still pretty hot. I honestly should've warned you before hand so that's my bad."

Glamrock Luna: *chuckles* "No, Its ok. It didn't hurt that bad in fact it already feels better" *gives him a soft reassuring smile*

Moon: "You sure?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah."

Moon: "Alright. Anyway I've been meaning to ask... you seem a lot better than when I left you originally so what happened while I was away? That is if you don't mind me asking."