His Secret Daughter (Pt. 3) : (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: Part 3 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once I got up to the bedroom I knew Earth was in Sun's bedroom if I remember correctly. I mean we gave her that room since Sun himself prefers sleeping on the couch mainly to be close to his brother I think. So when I got up to that room above the ball pit I went to Sun's door and knock on it

Earth: "Yes, who is it?"

Glamrock Luna: "Its me Luna"

Earth: "Oh, please do come in dear"

With that I open the door and enter the room. She was sitting on the bed with Sun's cat asleep and purring on her lap while she pet it.

Glamrock Luna: "I'll never get use to you calling me that"

Earth: "Why not?"

Glamrock Luna: "I don't know. I get that you're motherly and all but it's just weird to me because I was the motherly one for the longest time before you came into the picture. So being mothered myself is just strange... always will be"

Earth: "My apologies"

Glamrock Luna: "Don't worry about it"

Earth: "Alright."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah..."

Earth: "Now, I don't mean to come off as sounding rude but I do assume you didn't just come in to see me. Is there something you need dear?"

Glamrock Luna: "Huh now that I think about it... I'm surprised I didn't come to you sooner considering you would probably understand how I'm currently feeling the most since you're the motherly one"

Earth: "Understand what"

Glamrock Luna: *sighs* "Can we talk"

Earth: "Oh of course. Come dear come, I'm always open to talk"

She then scoots over on the bed making room for me. I then went to over and sat on the bed next to her even rested my head against her shoulder and petted the head of Sun's cat myself making him meow tiredly

Earth: "You seem fatigued"

Glamrock Luna: "Eh, I kinda am"

Earth: "Than do rest. I don't mind"

Glamrock Luna: "No, it's fine. I kinda just need some motherly support at the moment. Which I know is funny coming from me since I'm motherly myself"

Earth: "Well I'm very much here for you dear. I'll always listen"

Glamrock Luna: *sighs* "I'm scared"

Earth: "Of what"

Glamrock Luna: "I've already told Sun and Lunar but... you're going to be an aunt."

Earth: "Oh heavens! Are you pregnant?"

Glamrock Luna: "You caught on quick. Didn't even need to say it"

Earth: "To be fare, I did figure you were. I've noticed your emotions being quite awry the past couple of weeks. You've also been sick for quite sometime and stomach viruses don't last that long. Then to top it off you've been having morning sickness and nausea on and off throughout the day for weeks as well. These are all signs of early pregnancy if I'm not mistaken. It should get a little better as the months progress further into pregnancy. That is unless the baby decides to be a tough pregnancy on the mother which I hope it's not"

Glamrock Luna: "Wow, you really do understand"

Earth: "Well of course. I am Mother Earth if she were animatronic after all. I understand all cycles of nature ranging from birth to death and even beyond to a certain extent."