A Protective Sister (Pt. 5): Lunar Eclipse x Glamrock Luna (SAMS Oneshot)

(A/n: Part 5 I hope you guys enjoy it ;3)

~ Lunar's POV ~

I felt bad for leaving Moon in such a broken state but I had no choice. The spell was forcing me out. I then with in seconds wake up in Luna's room with a headache.

Lunar: *grunts and thinks to self while grabbing head* "Woah! That's funky!"

Honestly I forgot switching control gave both Moon and I a headache for a few seconds to a minute when we wake up just as the same went for Sun and Eclipse. It normally doesn't affect me but because I've been in control of the body I got what Moon normally gets when he switches with me

However just as the pain subsided and my vision cleared I immediately heat up with a bright red blush as Luna was seen sitting on my lap kissing me or what use to be Moon.

It was especially awkward considering she's "my sister" but not exactly. In fact ever since I met her I think I started to have feelings for her for some reason after what she did for me.

However I knew she was Moon's and not mine but I still continued the kiss as of to finish it for him. She then pulls away surprisingly not weirded out or grossed out that I finished the kiss for Moon.

In fact as soon as she saw me instead of freaking out her eyes rather welled with tears and she rested her head against the fluffy brim with the crescent moon clip of my soft cloak and just cried while the fluffy brim soaked up her tears. She even moved her hands down from the face plate.

Honestly I didn't know what to say or do so I felt dumb. This is because I've never calmed down a girl in my life. Especially not a girl as pretty as she was.

I mean I was only made by Eclipse just about 3 months ago on August 11th 2022. So because of that the only thing I could think of was to apologize.

Lunar: "I-I'm sorry"

Glamrock Luna: .....

Lunar: "Y-You don't have to talk I-I understand"

I then without hesitation hold her and rest my head on her's while I shut my eyes knowing the pain her heart now had as she saw me before her eyes instead of Moon

Glamrock Luna: "I-I already miss him"

Lunar: "I know Moonlight I know"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, *sniffs* th-that's new you have your own nickname for me now?"

Lunar: *gets nervous and anxious then stutters* "I-If you don't like I-I could c-call you something else o-or not call you anything at all..."

Glamrock Luna: ......

Lunar: *now has a nervous sweat and is blushing* "I-I wanna call you a nickname but I-I don't wanna say "Starlight" th-that's Moon's. H-However as I-I said I won't even c-call you a nickname i-if you don't want me to"

Glamrock Luna: "No I... I like it"

Lunar: "R-Really?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah... it suits you... you're "Lunar Eclipse"... it's the perfect nickname for you to call me"

Lunar: "You sure?"

Glamrock Luna: "Mmhm"

Lunar: "A-Are you sure you're not just s-saying that?"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm positive"

Lunar: "Y-You can tell me the truth... I-I won't take it perso—"

She had reached up and touched my lips shushing me