Love You To The Moon And Back💘: (SAMS Valentine's Day After Special)

- Important Author's Note (Pls Read) -
Ok, so last part was getting long going over 12000 words yet I wanted to continue the Valentine's Day Special after their Valentine's Day. So with that being said this special will probably be a lot shorter but it's what happened the day after that Valentine's Day special I wrote. This special also has small bits and peaces that are referenced from that lore video "LUNAR Has A CRUSH!? In VRCHAT" so let's see if you guys can find those littler references. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

I wake up the next morning around 10am from hearing footsteps. I then know exactly what time it was and groan then put my clothes on and got up. Moon was still knocked out as I was expecting him to be. I then leave Moon's room and head into Sun's.

Sun wasn't in his room so I knew he was already up and moving around. So with that I leave the room and head into the main daycare where I saw Sun organizing some things. He then noticed me

Sun: "Starbeam! How was it last night! What time did you and Moon get in!"

Glamrock Luna: "Mmm... too loud Sunny"

Sun: "Still waking up I guess"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah... mmph just give me a minute"

Sun: "You alright?"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm fine, just need to wake up"

Sun: "That's fare. Sorry I was loud I'm just excited and wanna hear all about your Valentines date night with my brother that you had last night is all"

Glamrock Luna: *is now more awake* "Heh... you've always been like that."

Sun: "Been like what? Energetic? Easily excited? What?"

Glamrock Luna: "Just happy-go-lucky, energetic, easily excited... the basic complete opposite of Moon"

 the basic complete opposite of Moon"

Sun: ....

Glamrock Luna: "And that's what I've always loved about you. You're fun to be around"

Sun: "W-Well so are you"

Glamrock Luna: "Thanks Sunny. But it more so applies to you"

Sun: "I... heh... *blushes*... thanks Sunshine"

Glamrock Luna: "You're welcome"

Sun: "Anyway, now that you're awake tell me. Tell me all about last night!"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, fine. If you must know last night went great. Moon and I had an amazing dinner to start it off. Then after that we took a walk on the shore that was beautiful especially with how perfectly the moon and stars reflected off the calm ocean. After that Moon took me out to a nightclub and we had a lot of fun there dancing with each other and such. After that we get in at about 4am then... I rather not say what we did until 5am that's between me and him. Now we're here"