His Secret Daughter (Pt. 6) : (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: Wow part 6. I was originally only going to do 5 parts but here we have part 6. So I hope you guys enjoy)

~ Moon's POV ~

As soon as I heard Luna leave I give a long drawn out sigh. Why did confirming to her that leaving me alone for a bit was probably for the better so hard.

She kept having a child... my child at that a secret from me for practically a year. Of course I was disappointed and upset that's huge. Yet she decided to keep something that huge away from me because she was scared.

Was I really that intimidating? Why would she think that? If she wanted to keep the child she could I wouldn't stop her it's her body. I wouldn't be happy about the kid but I wouldn't force her to get rid of something that's been her long lasting dream.

Either way I kinda just felt broken that she would keep something that big away from me. So with that I sigh again then headed to my bed to think about all that was just told to me so suddenly. I mean I was just informed that I'm now a father. A slightly unwilling to be one at that since it was kinda just forced upon me but still one nonetheless.

As I was just laying there for who knows how long, my computer activates.

Computer: "Is everything alright... Moon"

Moon: "I'm fine"

Computer: "You don't seem to be fine."

Moon: "When am I ever"

Computer: "You seem... upset."

Moon: "Not upset just... overwhelmed I guess"

Computer: "Do you want to talk about it? We always have your best interests in mind"

Moon: "I know, I programmed you that way"

Computer: "Do you want to tell us"

Moon: *sighs* "I'm a dad now"

Computer: "We are aware of that"

Moon: "Wait... did she tell you?"

Computer: "We refuse to give you that answer"

Moon: "She did... didn't she"

Computer: ......

Moon: "So she's told EVERYONE but me"

Computer: "We are afraid that might be the case"

Moon: *sighs* "Am I really that scary? To tell something this big to?"

Computer: "That does seem to be what she thought"

Moon: "Tell me this... Was I to hard on her? Asking her to leave me alone?"

Computer: "Perhaps"

Moon: "I should go apologize... shouldn't I"

Computer: "She appears to be asleep"

Moon: *sighs* "Of course she is"

Computer: "I mean it is relatively late at night"

Moon: "I guess. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow"