Killcode Reactivated (Pt. 1): SAMS Oneshot

~ Important Starter A/n (Pls Read) ~
Ok so you guys had this one coming I had to write something with the angst of Moon's reactivated killcode since I've kinda missed Moon's insane side thus making me simp over killcode reactivated Moon because it triggered the villain Simp still inside me. However idk how long this multi parter oneshot will be. In fact I wasn't even planning on writing with this but then I kinda got an idea so I hope I can stick to it. Anyway this oneshot is basically based on a few Sun and Moon Show videos. Those being "Sun Breaks Moon's Computer In VRCHAT" , "Moon's KILLCODE in VRCHAT" , "What Is ECLIPSE HIDING?! in VRCHAT" and whatever video happens next in getting Moon back to his normal true and non-killcode self he's become. Only it as expected has an oc insert. Fun fact because if this Luna is the only other thing other than Lunar who can restrain Moon's killcode a little because of the true love but it even that can't hold it off for long. Either way with that being said enjoy this little bit of angst I decided to take part in ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It's been a little while and I honestly have no idea where Moon was but I wasn't gonna go look for him he's his own animatronic so he can take care of himself. Plus I was all cozy leaning against the backboard of Moon's bed with the thick star blankets over me while a wore my hoodie which had the hood up watching streamers on my laptop. My long dark purple with dark blue streaks hair fell over my shoulders.

So I wasn't gonna get up and go out in the cold snowy air of early January to look for Moon while I'm all warm and cozy in the daycare. Either way the silence to myself was eventually interrupted by Sun calling out to Moon. I could tell he was looking for him.

In fact one of the things Sun said was "Maybe he's napping. He has never napped before. Why am I thinking he would now whatever going in"

I then heard him enter the room and mutter under his breath "I can literally see the whole room from one angle he's not in here"

Thats when I remove one of my earbuds and spoke up.

Glamrock Luna: "Of course he's not in here. I haven't seen your bother all day"

Sun: "Oh, hey Luna. You look... warm"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, yep. Also what makes you think Moon doesn't nap he definitely does you've seen it before"

Sun: "When?"

Glamrock Luna: "Remember that time literally 2 or 3 weeks ago where you basically snuck into Moon's room to ask the computer if you could go to the dimension where neither you or Moon existed. Moon was asleep practicing his pillow magic thing remember"

Computer: "She is not wrong. I too remember that"

Glamrock Luna: "Granted, I don't think Moon was feeling that great either that day which is another reason he fell asleep. I don't remember though. I mean it's very plausible since Moon has been frying his circuits a lot lately from stress. It's happened what 3... 4... or heck even more times now? I dunno, lost track since it happens so frequently. Feels like almost every other day to be completely honest. And when the wires fry it doesn't make him feel to good as you can imagine" *says under breath* "Geez Luna, you should really keep track of your boyfriend's heath it's kinda bad that you aren't..."

Sun: "True. But yeah I'll be honest I kinda forgot about that time I went to that dimension. It's just that as much I enjoy it, running around the daycare like a maniac taking care of kids as well as playing with them during the day has made me forget cause of all the other things I have to focus on at once. Like yes I have Lunar's help but it's still stressful nonetheless so I'm bound to forget stuff still"