A Protective Sister (Pt. 8): Lunar Eclipse x Glam Luna (SAMS Oneshot)-(Final)

(A/n: And finally Part 8 which I'm planning on being the last part of this multi-parter oneshot. So I hope you guys enjoy it ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

After seeing Eclipse and Lunar fight like that it immediately reminded me of something especially when I saw Eclipse punch Lunar and Lunar responded to Eclipse after that by saying "Go to hell"

In fact when I heard that and saw that punch my mind immediately went to the flashback of when Moon told me what happed in the fight him and Sun had a few months ago.

However the one part that stood out to me while I watched this fight between Lunar and Eclipse was when Moon told me this part of his and Sun's fight

- Flashback: Sun And Moon's Fight -

Moon: "So I. Am. Him."

Sun: "You're not him. If you were him you'd be doing a whole lot worse things to me and...a-and..."

Moon: "What, Like This" *punches him hard*

Sun: *falls to the ground and starts to tear up*

Moon: "Or would you prefer something worse"

Sun: "Why would you..."

Moon: "Oh you can't feel pain. Not like that at least"

Sun: "N-No brother... I-It hurts... believe me it hurts... just not in the way you expect it"

Moon: "Oh no your Precious Robotic Emotions

Moon: "Oh no your Precious Robotic Emotions. Go clean up my mess like you always do"

Sun: "Go to hell"

- End Of Flashback -

Just remembering that and imagining how that scene between Sun and Moon played out while Moon explained it to me made me tear up.

Only this time Eclipse was Moon and Lunar was Sun.

However I was pulled out of thought when I just heard Lunar break after Eclipse left