Refusing The Urge To Kill?! (Pt. 2): (SAMS Oneshot +Slight KC Smut)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
Ok so yes this is part 2 of "Refusing The Urge To Kill?!" However it's also an add on to "Encounter With Earth" and "Sun's Unexpected Discovery". So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy. ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Glamrock Luna: "You know hearing what you said about how the creator thinks of you guys as his creations just hurts me. This is because I care about all of you and then to add to that, I love you, Moon, and Sun as my boyfriends."

KillCode: "I know... Starlight"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah..."

KillCode: .....

Glamrock Luna: "Anyway, I think I've talked to you enough. I should really let you rest and talk to Moon about this whole situation going on with you."

As soon as I said that I hear KC growl as he reached over to me and held me close as he laid back. I was now pressed against his chest making me blush a little but also give a slight smile.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

I always felt safe in KC's arms knowing he was originally meant to be a security protocol before corruption.

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, you're cute. Such a gentle giant sometimes."

KillCode: ....

Glamrock Luna: "Hey... I know this is a lot to ask of you but... could I enter the mind scape with you?"

KillCode: "You are... welcome to. I... cannot... bring you with me though... I... do not... have my magic anymore"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm aware of that. In fact I was gonna cast the mental spell myself anyway since I still have my magic"

KillCode: "Very well... Starlight"

With that KC tries relaxing then falls asleep pretty quickly. Once he was asleep I lay next to him then place my hand on his head and cast the spell entering the mind scape with a grunt.

When I look up I saw the incredibly tall animatronic before me crouched and with his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me up we then start walking to where KC wanted to meet up with Moon. I didn't let go of his hand until we were there. On our way there I decided to speak up.

Glamrock Luna: "I know this is off topic but I was just thinking about something"

KillCode: "What...?"

Glamrock Luna: "I know creator was the one who inflicted the pain onto you when you refused your kill urge but I also have a feeling you're also as you said when you were talking to Sun experiencing magic backlash. I know you only said that as an excuse but I feel like it was probably genuine as well. I think that because I know you mainly specialize in magic more than tech and that's no secret. So your body isn't exactly use to the feeling without magic"

KillCode: "I... guess."

Glamrock Luna: "Hmm, Do you think that's why you were nauseated?"

KillCode: "Perhaps..."

Glamrock Luna: "I'm just saying that because when Moon's magic was cut he also got nauseous. However it could've also been the memory he was reliving since it's one he really hated to the point that it actually made him physically ill about it"

KillCode: "Makes... sense"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah. Also speaking of feeling nauseous... how are you currently holding up?"