How It All Began (Pt. 6): Glam Luna x Moondrop (SAMS AU Oneshot) (Final)

(A/N: Wasn't planning on making a part 6 but here you have it. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Moon's POV ~

When I got to Luna's green room door I knocked on it only to hear her response from the other side. When she responded she sounded upset again.

Glamrock Luna: "Yes?"

Moon: "Can I come in Starlight?"

Glamrock Luna: "Mmhm"

I then walked through the door to see that Luna was all curled up on her couch just staring into space her eyes all glossy. With that I walked over to her couch and spoke up.

Moon: "Mind if I sit?"

Glamrock Luna: *sniffs* "N-Not at all"

With that she sits up and I sit beside her only to have her rest her head against my shoulder. So I put my arm over the backrest of the couch and gently started combing my fingers through her hair while my other arm rested on the armrest and held my head up

Glamrock Luna: "You finally woke up"

Moon: "Yeah... sorry about that. I have a tendency to sleep in really late that's my bad"

Glamrock Luna: "No need to explain I know you do. Sun is up at first crack of dawn just as the actual sun starts to rise. You're up just as the sun is about to set within a few hours. In other terms I know your brother is an early bird and you're a night owl. Heh... opposites will be opposites"

Moon: "Yeah..."

Glamrock Luna: "I'm honestly just happy you're up right now is all"

Moon: "Did something happen again?"

Glamrock Luna: "No. Monty and I just avoided each other if I'm being honest. I literally just sat in here all day"

Moon: "Ah, is there a specific reason as to why you just sat in here?"

Glamrock Luna: "Just to avoid Monty like I said. I mean he is my ex after all and I am still getting over the breakup so I don't necessarily feel like seeing him at all right now."

Moon: "Fare"

Glamrock Luna: "Is there a reason you came here? Not like I don't want you here because I do I'm just genuinely curious is all"

Moon: "Well there is one thing I wanted to talk with you about"

Glamrock Luna: "Oh? And what may that be"

Moon: "I... *sighs*... I'm a little nervous to say it to be quite honest"

Glamrock Luna: "Why? You don't need to be"

Moon: *sighs* "Fine, ever since you slept with me last night while I comforted you I thought back on everything we've been through together. And now after thinking back on all of that I unlocked feelings about you that I've originally never felt before."

Glamrock Luna: ....

Moon: "I realized that I just had a urge to keep you safe, an urge that just made me want to be closer to you. I wanted to protect you. Having you sleep on my chest last night and now having you lean against me just feels right like something that's been missing is finally there. When I'm not with you I feel like something is missing like not everything is there."

Glamrock Luna: "W-What do you mean?"

Moon: "I... *sighs*... I think I fell in love with you Starlight and I mean in a romantic way. Believe me I can't believe I'm actually saying this but after looking back on our past together as friends I think you might be that special person I actually fell for rather than a friend. Then hearing about that breakup you had with Monty and how he made you cry and be upset as you still in fact are it just... it makes my blood boil. I want to hurt him for doing so"