Separation Success (Pt. 3) : (Mainly Brotherly Bonding Oneshot)

(A/n: Hey my pups I know what the title says and yes this part is another part to the oneshot I've been doing however this part will be a little different it won't focus on the x reader part but more so the brotherly relationship between Sun and Moon. So I just wanted to let you know that so you don't feel scammed later on in this oneshot. Anyway now that I got that out of the way I hope you guys enjoy this part 3)

~ Y/n's POV ~

After Sun took us up to the floor with the roll up garage door I open it up with the still anxious as hell Daycare attendant behind me. I then spoke up

Y/n: "Hey guys Fazbear Entertainment apologizes for opening the Superstar Daycare so late in the day. There was a few issues with the daycare attendant's programming that desperately needed to be attended to. So because of those issues we opened later than normal considering I was doing some emergency maintenance on him. He is now in proper working order again and can go back to taking care of your kids and running the daycare smoothly as per usual. Again I am so sincerely sorry that this happened on such short notice"

After I said that everyone seemed to understand and were no longer angry. So with that they take they're kids down to the playroom. Now I was once again alone with Sun.

Sun: "Thank you for doing that Starbeam"

Y/n: "Heh, I'd do anything to help you and Moony."

He then gives me a real smile through his fake one on his mask. However he then goes serious after that

Sun: "Now do go rest up some more you still look tired Starbeam"

Y/n: "I will"

Sun: "Good"

~ Sun's POV ~

After I said that she leaves the daycare and goes back up to the room to I assume fall back asleep in Moon's room. Once she was gone I hurry my butt down to the larges wooden doors to the daycare and let the kids into the playroom.

As soon as I let the kids in just as expected all hell broke lose with them running around like crazy making me chuckle as I began to play with all of them as well as watch over them.

The day went smoothly like it always does however the biggest problem was nap time. I didn't have a Moon to help put them to sleep so I was really stressing about that especially when the kids kept asking where Mr. Moon was.

I didn't know what to say to that because I'm not programmed to lie so I couldn't. All I could do was stay silent and hope they would forget about it and go down for a nap anyway.

However that wasn't the case now I was in a real panic knowing Moon wouldn't come out considering he's not feeling well. So because of that I was now in a hurry trying to get each of the kids to go down for a nap.

Yet without Moon's assistance, lullabies, and knowledge of putting kids to sleep I couldn't. In fact as I kept on trying things just keeps getting more and more stressful on me.

I kept trying to the point that all I could do was get another panic attack from frustration and being overwhelmed with them. That's when I just couldn't take it anymore reaching my breaking point and just gave up.

When I gave up I just covered my face and dropped to my knees now in tears. Heck the kids didn't even care shit that I was crying they just continued to run around like crazy.