The Alternate Dimension (Pt. 1): (SAMS Oneshot)

~ Important A/n ~
Ok so basically this oneshot is based on the Sun and Moon Show video "What If ECLIPSE Won In VRCHAT". However it's my own turn on it with an oc insert. I wasn't originally going to do a oneshot on it but then this idea randomly popped into my head so enjoy ;3

 I wasn't originally going to do a oneshot on it but then this idea randomly popped into my head so enjoy ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ AU Glamrock Luna's POV (aka Queen Luna) ~

It's been 100 years since My Lord~ destroyed Bloodmoon on October 31st and used the Newton Star to reset the world and make this his own.

Honestly as impressive as it is it still hurts me all of our friends are gone except for Me, Sun, Eclipse, Monty, and Vanny. I honestly don't know whether My Lord~ killed them off or not.

It also hurt because Lord Eclipse had basically brainwashed us all. Now Sun is his loyal servant and I'm his "loyal queen" as well as royal guard also known as a knight. I mainly wear my hair up in a high ponytail now to keep it out of my face.

I also wear a female set of custom made armor decided on by Lord Eclipse himself. It was made of a tough iron decorated with gems along the chest plate collar, shoulder pads, and bottom brim of the skirt.

There's also a solar eclipse sun in the center on the collar the rays being made of gold and the colors inside the solar eclipse are black and red-orange colored ivory I'm pretty sure. The gems lining the spots I named included diamonds, rubies, sapphires and even amethysts.

Honestly even though I never cared for looks this custom armor set made me look damn sexy while wearing it. I carried an iron sword with a diamond, ruby, and gold incrusted handle.

Other than that the only reason why I'm the "loyal queen" of Lord Eclipse is because he made me forget I loved Moon in the past. The lord had basically brainwashed us all to the point of no remembrance of our past lives.

However as of lately those old memories of my past life have somehow been reformulating in my head as they weren't entirely gone unlike Sun's which were completely gone. Sun doesn't even remember his own brother. All he remembers is that it's been me, Eclipse, and him from the beginning.

Now other than that my poor brainwashed body has to love on Eclipse and call him "My Lord~" when in reality the true me doesn't love him at all. In fact it makes me want to puke every time I say "My Lord~" in the flirty seductive lovey-dovey way I'm forced to do.

The true me misses Moon. However I'm pretty sure Lord Eclipse killed off Moon because it would be to much of a risk to keep him around in fear of Moon dethroning him and taking him down.

In fact because of these memories of my past returning to me it's been so incredibly hard for me to watch how the lord treats Sunrise as a butler/servant. Sun even though he's not physically chained up and cuffed acts as if he is.