Till Death Do Us Part (Pt. 5)... : (SAMS Oneshot) (Final)

(A/n: Oh god I can't believe I'm coming back to finish this basically a year later but here I am. Either way this is the continuation of last part. In fact I am aiming for this part to be the final part of this oneshot but idk it depends how it goes. So with no further ado here's part 5. ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Sun: "H-He's..."

Glamrock Luna: "I'm sorry"

Sun: "H-His memories r-reset..."

Glamrock Luna: "I mean... I gave you the message, so you knew they would. There was only a 2% chance they wouldn't Sun. I'm afraid we weren't lucky."

Sun: "S-So he's gone"

Glamrock Luna: *hugs him* "I-I'm sorry"

Sun: ....

Glamrock Luna: "Hey, look at the bright side, you get a fresh start with him now."

Sun: "B-But..."

Glamrock Luna: "I know you don't want to, but you have to. I already gave him a rundown of the very underlying basics so he knows some things. You just have to introduce yourself again. Then give him the rest of the rundown of what happened so far in your lives together."

Sun: "B-But that's so much"

Glamrock Luna: "I know, but I said it would be better if you explained it rather than me"

Sun: "H-He doesn't even remember me though"

Glamrock Luna: "I know, but you'd explain it better."

Sun: "I... g-give me a minute"

Glamrock Luna: "Take all the time you need Sunny. You just lost the brother you shared a body with and knew since the very first day of waking up after manufacturing. I understand you'll need time."

With that Sun leaves Moon's bedroom clearly broken now that he physically sees that what Moon said in the recording to him was true.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

After Sun left Moon's room I could hear Earth trying to calm him down and she eventually does. After that Sun re-enters the bedroom only this time it's quite quickly which freaked out Moon again. In fact I saw him snap into action and actually try to protect me even though he was scared since he still didn't know Sun.

Moon: "Get behind me!" *steps in front of her and puts an arm out in front of her as protection*

Glamrock Luna: "Moon!? What the hell!?"

Moon: *ignores her* "You're approaching us very quickly I don't like that. STAY BACK!"

Sun: *stops*

Glamrock Luna: "Relax Moony"

Moon: "No! I don't know who this is and I won't let them hurt you!"

Sun: "Oh So You Remember Her! Of Course!" *makes another accidental quick movement towards them*

Moon: *pushes Luna more behind him and steps back with her* "I said... STAY BACK!"

Sun: *sighs and calms self down* "Who am I kidding of course you remember her. You loved her. Just as I do"

KillCode: *speaks out of nowhere* "As do I"

Moon: "Who's That!"

KillCode: "My... apologies. I am KC"