New Brothers (Pt. 4): Moondrop/Moon x Glamrock Luna (SAMS Smutshot)

(A/n: This is a continuation of the lemon from the previous part. So with that being said I hope you enjoy)

- Last Part -
~ Moon's POV ~

Moon: "You Must Be Punished Starlight~"

Glamrock Luna: "Gladly. Punish Me Hard Moony~"

- Current Part -
~ Moon's POV ~

I don't give a damn and immediately shove it back inside her making her shut her eyes and give a pretty loud moan

Moon: "Maybe This Won't Be As Bad As I Thought~"

With that I started thrusting into her at a pretty good pace.

Glamrock Luna: "M-Moon~...mmm"

Moon: "Yes Starlight~"

Glamrock Luna: "H-Harder~"

Moon: "Alright~"

I then pick up my speed to a little bit harder and faster.

Moon: "How's This Hmm~"

Glamrock Luna: "H-Harder~"

Moon: "R-Really? I-I don't think I can"

Glamrock Luna: "T-Try it. D-Don't be afraid to l-let loose with me. I-I Like It...Ruff~" *hold back laughter from her own dog joke considering she is one*

Moon: *gets a bit annoyed* "Ok Starlight! Really!"

Glamrock Luna: *holds back more laughter* "What?"

Moon: *growls* "That joke is just as bad as the sexual jokes Sun makes"

Glamrock Luna: *can't hold back and bursts out laughing*

Moon: *growls* "Ugh, you've been hanging out with him to much"

Glamrock Luna: "But I haven't even seen him for basically a month"

Moon: "I'm talking about before Eclipse took him over"

Glamrock Luna: "Well no duh I help you guys in the daycare a lot. Then on top of that I also enjoy watching the show you run with Sun so of course I'll pick up on the stupid shit you both say. I mean Sun just in general is pretty fun to hang out with when I'm not with you"

Moon: "Whatever, that joke... that joke just deserves for me to punish you harder"

Glamrock Luna: "Please Do I Like When You Play Rough So To Me This Will Be Fun To Finally Have You Act On It This Way~"

Moon: *blushes slightly* "Alright Starlight~"

With that I pick up my pace to my max speed making her shut her eyes and cover her mouth muting her moans while tears immediately started to come to her eyes

Moon: "Oh What's Wrong Starlight You Wanted Me To Do This Didn't You~"

She doesn't say anything and keeps holding her mouth shut to mute her moans as the tears started to fall