Plans For Repairing Roxy (Pt. 5): SAMS and RWGS Oneshot (Final 2)

(A/n: I wasn't planning on making a part 5 but because last part was getting long I decided to split the final into 2 parts so yeah here's part 5 the very last part of this ongoing oneshot so enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Moon's POV ~

Gregory then leaves the room and I end up leaning against the wall again and shutting my eyes to preserve my battery life while I waited for the newly repaired Roxanne Wolf to wake.

- Current Part -
~ Moon's POV ~

It didn't take long for Roxanne to wake. In fact I was woken up from rest mode when I heard her groan.

Moon: "Morning starshine"

Roxanne: "Really Moon? The nickname?"

Moon: "Oh come on it was funny, I'm hilarious. You know I only call Luna nicknames"

Roxanne: "Whatever"

Moon: "Ok fine, I'm sorry."

Roxanne: "Its alright. I just wanted to thank you for doing this for me. I look good as new and my emotions are coming back so I'm actually sincere about it"

Moon: "You're welcome. However you should thank your sister if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have done this"

Roxanne: "I know, and I will. I'll thank her as soon as I see her"

Moon: "Alright. Now your son wanted to see you."

Roxanne: "Gregory?"

Moon: "Who else would it be? The kid is worried sick about you. In fact he came down here when you were still out. I told him I would text him as soon as you woke"

Roxanne: "Have you?"

Moon: "Not yet"

Roxanne: "Why?"

Moon: "Because, someone else is dying to meet you. He's been making my head absolutely kill me this entire time to the point I actually feel a little sick"

Roxanne: "Lunar?"

Moon: "Yep"

Roxanne: "Let him"

Moon: "Ugh thank god."

~ Roxanne Wolf's POV ~

As soon as Moon said that I immediately see him shut himself off and his appearance changed entirely.