Sun's Unexpected Discovery (Pt. 1): (SAMS Oneshot)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
So this oneshot is actually based on the recent lore videos since the video with Sun being trapped in Beta 10 and Moon leaving him. To be fair I couldn't think of something to write with recent lore until now. Anyway since this oneshot is based on the stuff happening with Sun I will say this oneshot does have  Sun x Luna stuff so I hope you guys enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It's been a few days since Earth arrived and Moon left to go after Sun. Since then Lunar has moved out of the Pizzaplex and Moon has returned. Yet Moon never returned with Sun.

Because of Sun, Moon, and Lunar feeling like my kids plus me being in a somewhat polymorphic relationship with him and Moon I've been starting to worry about Sun. So because of that I decided if Moon wasn't going to go out again... I will.

So when Moon was busy talking to computer I lied and told him I was going out to see Lunar for a few days but didn't know when I would return. Moon was ok with that since he knows how much I care for Lunar like he does.

So once that was taken care of I packed my things and headed out but not to see Lunar to go find Sun. I knew exactly where I was going because I heard blips that Moon went to Beta 10. So that's where I would first check for Sun.

Once I knew where I was going I used the waystone Moon set up there and teleported there. Once I was at the front I took a deep breath then headed inside.

When I was inside I thought to myself "Geez, I haven't been to this bunker in what feels like forever..."

"...This place brings back bad memories. It was the bunker Sun and Moon had they're first fight... that fight was a horrible one too. This is where I found Moon after Sun left to Golden Freddy's..."

"...God, Moon was in such a terrible mindset then... This fight was the first time we got blips of Kill Code taking over Moon..."

"...Honestly looking at all the stuff here... the creates, boxes, and other decor... I can practically hear the memory of Sun and Moon fighting in this very bunker. I can hear the brothers yelling at each other...."

"... I can hear the yelling about the government member... the yelling about Sun needing to get Eclipse under control... the yelling of Sun saying he's not strong enough, not smart enough, not ready while on the verge of tears then Moon telling him to stop acting like a child and start acting like an animatronic..."

"...I can even hear Moon saying he is Eclipse while Sun denies it... to even the punch Moon gave Sun after Sun said "if you were eclipse you would be doing a whole lot of bad things to me" to Moon's response of "What! Like this!" Then the impact of the punch... and the cracked off piece of his face plate from the impact... and all of what happens beyond that"

Thinking back to remembering this fight brought tears to my eyes. I hated seeing the brothers fight it breaks my heart. Either way I pulled myself together wiped the tears that came to my eyes and called out Sun's name in a shaky way.

Glamrock Luna: "S-Sun?

Sun: "Luna?"

I was surprised I even got a response. I wasn't expecting him to be here