A Deadly Trio Team Up (Pt. 3): (SAMS Oneshot) (Final)

(A/n: Honestly I wasn't expecting to make a part 3 but here we are. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Sun's POV ~

Sun: "We need to find out what caused Luna to go off on a panic attack"

Monty: *huffs* "You're right, she needs us right now"

Sun: "Exactly. Now let me see if I can calm her a little bit more then we can try to get answers from her"

Monty: "Alright"

With that I now turn my full attention to the panicked she-wolf

- Current Part -
~ Sun's POV ~

Sun: "St-Starbeam? Is everything alright?"

Glamrock Luna: .....

Sun: "Still panicking huh. Well in that case just breathe. You can tell us what's wrong once you're calmed down enough. Take your time we'll wait for as long as it takes"

With that I continued to comfort her and she eventually starts calming down.

Sun: "That's it Starbeam. Talk when you're ready"

Glamrock Luna: *squeaks out* "I-I'm sorry"

Sun: "Sorry about what?"

Glamrock Luna: "Seeing me l-like this"

Sun: "It's ok starbeam. Just tell us what sent you into a panic attack"

Glamrock Luna: "KC, E-Eclipse, Bloodmoon. The Firewalls... been disabled. K-Kill Code roams free... is in an alliance with them... computer... shut down..."

Sun: "What? You're still a bit too panicked to talk. We can't understand you."

Glamrock Luna: *takes a deep breath and let's it out calming down more then pulls away from Sun and explains* "The reason why I'm panicking is because Kill Code made an alliance with Bloodmoon and Eclipse. Bloodmoon shut down Moon's super computer, and Eclipse disabled the firewalls Computer put up to keep KC in the daycare. Thus meaning Kill Code was able to leave the daycare and he did. Now he's roaming free outside the daycare and working with Bloodmoon and Eclipse. I tried to stop them but I couldn't. I don't know what they're gonna do, what they're planning, or heck even what they'll do to you guys. I feel useless both in person and with my intelligence from being a technician. Now I'm terrified of what could happen. I don't want us to die or anyone else at that."

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

As soon as I finished explaining all 3 of the guys now looked dumbstruck and completely shocked. Heck Sun had even retracted his rays a little showing more emotion.

However just before Monty, Sun, or even I could say anything Lunar basically exploded into anger and spoke out first or more so yelled out. In fact what I was about to witness was probably the most pissed off I've ever seen Lunar get and I dare say it was kinda terrifying. I didn't know such an Smol innocent adorable bean could have so much pent anger but this was about to prove me so incredibly wrong...

Lunar: "ECLIPSE AS IN MY EX BROTHER IS ALIVE AND FUCKING BACK!!" *starts having a panic attack of his own*

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar..."

Lunar: "NO! STOP!! I CAN'T!!" *the remembrance of his brotherly trauma with Eclipse becomes further intensified*

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar, I'm sorry"

Lunar: "HOW CAN YOU BE SORRY WHEN YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

Glamrock Luna: ....

Lunar: "WHY DID ECLIPSE COME BACK!! HOW DID HE COME BACK!! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!! THAT I NEVER HAD TO SEE HIS HORRIBLE FACE AGAIN!!"