A Protective Sister (Pt. 2): Lunar Eclipse x Glamrock Luna (SAMS Oneshot)

(A/n: A part 2 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once I got to my room I put Lunar down and head to my couch now laying on it with my head propped up by an arms. When I set him down his eyes which had star-shaped pupils immediately got even bigger as he looked around my room.

Lunar: "This room is so cool. It looks fun!"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, it is huh"

Lunar: "Yeah! Do all of you have one?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yep each of us glamrocks have our own unique room designed after us"

Lunar: "No fare I want my own"

Glamrock Luna: "Maybe one day"

Lunar: "I hope"

Glamrock Luna: "Honestly now that I think about it. My room probably feels the most at home for you considering it's based off Galaxy with all the stars and your as well as Moon's thing is nighttime and sleep"

Lunar: "Yeah! But your room has prettier colors with pinks, magentas, purples and blues. Moon's is just navy blue with yellow stars. It's kinda boring"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, Kinda figured you'd say that. Moon is kinda a boring person if I'm being completely honest...*says under breath* but also so smart, talented, and funny when he wants to be... reasons why I love him"

Lunar: "What?"

Glamrock Luna: *blushes* "I-It's nothing, don't worry about it Lunar"

Lunar: "Ok!"

He then goes back to playing on my arcade machine. While he set the plushy of me he found laying around my room on my arcade machine's cabinet. I then watched him for a little bit quite intrigued that he was so good at it.

What was also adorable is that I could tell Lunar was intensely hyper focused on the game to the point where he had his tongue out a little while he played. I guess it made sense on why he was so good at the game because he runs the Sun and Moon Show with Eclipse ever since they took over. So he's played a lot of games.

However I then remembered why I brought him up here. So because of that I brought up my original topic on why he was here in the first place.

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar?"

Lunar: "Hm"

Glamrock Luna: "Is there anything you wanna talk about?

Lunar: "Dang it! I lost."

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, good then you can talk to me."

That's when he grabs the plush of me and plays with it a little

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar, you know I originally brought you up to my room to talk to me if you need. Like ever since I found you on the stair you seemed like you needed someone to talk to. So if there's something just tell me I'm listening"

That's when all of a sudden Lunar's attitude immediately changed. I could tell it changed because Lunar who was holding the plush freely and playing with it was now tightly gripping it like a stress toy as soon as I said that

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar..."

Lunar: *squeaks out almost in tears* "D-Do you think I'm bad?"

Glamrock Luna: "What?! Oh heavens no. What made you think that?"

Lunar: "You said you over heard me talking with Monty... everyone thinks I'm bad... Sun, Moon... just everyone."

Glamrock Luna: "Lunar, I don't think you're bad for a second. Yes you sided with the villain but that's not what makes you, you. You have good in your heart and I can see it. I could tell ever since I heard you were made. You don't wanna hurt people or do anything bad. All you wanna do is have fun and make your brother happy by helping him even if it's something the true you rather not do"