Starter A/n (Pls Read) - (added 6 new characters)

(Fun Fact: This book was actually never planned for me to do. I just wanted to do it mainly to keep myself organized with my SB character stuff)

Hey my pups,
Heh it's been a while since I created a new book Huh.

Anyway yes this is another Security Breach book. However it specifically revolves around Sun and Moon or as I like to call them the Solar Brothers.

Honestly this book is really out of my comfort zone since I never really write with the Daycare Attendants. However I've been having a lot of fun writing with these 2 as of lately in my "Security Breach Oneshots" book so I thought I would give these 2 their own book now.

In fact what's funny is that I use to hate them both they were my absolute least favorite characters in Security Breach. However ever since I started watching the "Sun and Moon Show" on YouTube a year ago that kinda changed my perspective of them.

Now because of that I have more respect for these 2 jester like animatronics. Heck Moon is even my 2nd favorite SB character now because of how much I love his personality in the "Sun and Moon Show"

In fact a lot of the stuff written in this book was actually inspired by that very show or specifically the sweet brotherly relationship they have for one another.

Honestly their brotherly relationship just gives me the chills with how much they care about each other. In fact some of the videos they did almost made me cry with how sweet they are to each other (not gonna lie their brotherly relationship kinda reminds me of the sisterly relationship me and my younger sister have irl. I love her more than anything she's literally my best friend and always will be)

Other than that this book probably won't be very long since as I said I don't write very often with these 2. —> Edit: This is a lie I constantly write with these guys now so fuck that. However I will still update whenever I can do just be patient.

Anyway let's move on to what this book contains and it's warnings.

~ Contains ~
- My SB Solar Brothers Au (Including Eclipse and Lunar)
- Separated Daycare Attendants
- Brotherly Bonding
- Sweet Brotherly Relationship
- x My Oc (Majority)

Then here are the warnings

⚠️Warnings⚠️
- Heavy Swearing
- Possible Gore
- Slight Domestic Abuse (mainly done by Eclipse to Lunar)
- Daycare Attendant Au
- Sun and Moon x Female Reader (Sorry Boys)
- Eclipse and Lunar x Female Reader (If requested) - (Sorry Boys)
- Sexual Content (Smut shots)

And I think that's all now for what my Au for each of the Solar Brothers is like

~ Sundrop / Sunrise / Sun AU ~
Just like in the game Sun is still that crazy hyper chaotic and playful daycare attendant when it comes to certain things. However what I noticed while writing with him recently is that I did tone him down a bit. In fact now he's more so calm and collective who's extremely tidy. He is especially sweet and sensitive also very loving and friendly. However he does have bad anxiety and stress which can often cause him to have pretty bad panic attacks. When Sun and Moon were once one he would always fight back Moon in fear of him coming out. In fact he actually feared him. However when the 2 of them separated something clicked and changed inside him. Now all he wants to do is be there for his brother whenever he can. As for the sexual part of Sun when I write smutshots with him he is actually a switch because of his personality. Thus meaning he can be Dominant and Top or can be Submissive and Bottom. This all comes down to the way he's feeling that day or whichever one his partner wants him to be. So in conclusion to basically sum up my version of Sun he's technically a mix of the "Sun and Moon Show" Sun and the Sun I just explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~