Love You To The Moon And Back💘: (SAMS Valentine's Day Special)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
So before I start I will say this oneshot will most likely be pretty long I mean it is a Special. So with that being said this is a little something I put together for Valentine's Day. It has no lore significance at all meaning it is not at all based off a Sun and Moon Show video. This is entirely my own little thing SAMS AU related I put together so I hope you guys enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Today was February 14th... the day of love... Valentine's Day. I really wanted to plan the whole day with Moon but sadly I had to help Sun and Lunar run the daycare.

I had ended up falling asleep in my greenroom in Rockstar Row the night before mainly because me, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne, Circus Baby, and Lolbit planned a girls night here at the Pizzaplex. When we finished it was already pretty late and I was closer to my greenroom than the daycare reasons why I fell asleep in it.

Either way I woke up the next day and got ready to head to the daycare in order to help run it. Yet I didn't know what was waiting for me there.

So as soon as I headed out and walked through the doors it was still about an hour until the daycare opened. However as soon as I walked through the giant wooden doors of the daycare I was pretty much showered with small valentines gifts from Sun and Lunar immediately making me blush. I knew all the brothers liked me but didn't pay much attention to it.

Sun had made me breakfast and wanted to give me something. Lunar also wanted to give gifts too but just seeing both of them trying to give me so many things at the same time just sent me into a panic

Glamrock Luna: "Boys... boys please... You're both to kind... I... I don't know what to say... I... I... heh... thank you. I'll... I'll be right back"

I didn't except any of the gifts and left the daycare in a hurry my face already deeply flushed with a bright crimson blush. I headed to the nearest girls bathroom and just splashed water on my face. Then looked in the mirror I wasn't expecting what happened at all.

Honestly I just had to get out of the daycare because all of what Sun and Lunar did made overwhelmed. I honestly felt like I was already going to overheat then possibly faint and I haven't even gotten close to Moon yet and he's my actual boyfriend.

Once I was calmed enough I headed back into the daycare ate some of the breakfast Sun made me then was ready for whatever the 2 of them had to throw at me as gifts

Glamrock Luna: "Alright, here's the deal boys... I'll accept your things just please one at a time. I can't handle both of you giving me things without being overwhelmed"

They both agreed on it and Sun was the first one to come up to me

Sun: "I... heh... how was the food? I feel like I messed up on few things"

Glamrock Luna: "Nonsense, you're an amazing cook Sunny. It was delicious"

Sun: "I... heh..."

Glamrock Luna: "Mmhm. Also I could tell you had something else you wanted to give me before I ran out overwhelmed by you and Lunar"

Sun: "Oh... uh... heh... it's nothing"

Glamrock Luna: "Sun..."

Sun: *sighs* "Fine... this is so incredibly basic... but I... here"

He then looked away blushing pretty hard and handed me a small bouquet of roses

Glamrock Luna: "Aw sunny... These are..."

Sun: "I know... basic..."

Glamrock Luna: "No, no, not at all. They're beautiful. I love them."

Sun: "Really?"