His Secret Daughter (Pt. 4): (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: Part 4 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~
- Last Part -

Moon: *sighs* "Fair enough. Just rest ok, I'm sorry"

Glamrock Luna: *sniffs* "N-No, no it's not your f-fault. N-Not at all"

I then scoot up more and kiss him and he immediately returns it

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Moon: "Want me to stay with you?"

Glamrock Luna: *pulls herself together* "I mean I literally just a few minutes ago asked if you could. I want you by my side"

Moon: "Alright"

With that he lets me rest until he spoke up again

Moon: "Starlight?"

Glamrock Luna: "Hm?"

Moon: "I'm starting to get a feeling you might not be sick... it's lasted for so long. Then you're emotions being completely out of whack suddenly. Is there something you aren't telling me?"

Glamrock Luna: "No, I've told you everything. I'm not hiding anything"

Moon: "You sure?"

Glamrock Luna: "Y-Yeah"

Moon: "Fine. I'll believe you for now. But if I find something you're hiding from me I swear..."

Glamrock Luna: "Moon, I already told you... I'm not hiding anything so don't worry about it"

Moon: *sighs* "I'm just incredibly worried about you is all."

Glamrock Luna: "I know. You always are."

Moon: "I mean you are a part of the family"

Glamrock Luna: "I know"

I felt Moon once again tighten his grip on me while he rested his head on shoulders. I then out of nowhere feel him start kissing my neck making me blush

Glamrock Luna: "Moony, what are you doing"

Moon: "Nothing"

He then continued only making it more rough causing me to blush even more even let a quiet moan slip for a brief second

Moon: "Mmm... love you"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh... Love you too Moony"

Moon: "I can't believe I got worried silly over you not being here"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, I know"

Moon: "Sorry... we really should rest"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah"

With that the both of us stop talking and I fell asleep rather quickly. To my surprise Moon followed shortly after.

- Major Time Skip... Is Now Months Later -

It's been months since I found out I was pregnant. In fact to my surprise the due date came up quicker than I thought. In fact it was so much later that I've already had the baby.

The baby was a girl and I decided to name her Twila. A name that I thought suited both me and Moon. Twila like in the time of day known as twilight just before the sun disappears entirely for the night. I thought it suited her well.

 I thought it suited her well