Episode 17 - its them...

...
...
...
...
No...

It's... them...

A black humanoid cat.

A humanoid fox.

A black and green humanoid wolf.

Oh shit... perfect match... few are missing though...

The group stares at me and i stare back as the light illuminates them.

It's them... the ones who abandoned me...

"Stay" I speak to jones as I get out of the car. I stand behind the open door and keep one leg inside in the vehicle.

"We meet again, eh?" I yell swinging one arm up. Foxy appears to be excited by my sudden appearance.

"Left me for dead! To drown!" I yell.

Foxy's ears flatten and they stare at me with guilt.

I stare back with anger. "Human..." woven speaks taking a step forward. I stare at woven. "What do you want?" I speak back.

"We... we are sorry..." woven says stepping closer once more. "Sorry? S O R R Y ? We agreed to get out of here together!" I yell.

"Give me ONE good reason not to drive off!" I yell crossing my arms.

My eyes start to water. I lost everyone but Jones. Jones...

I look back at jones seeing him confused.

"Please... don't go..." I hear foxy speak. I look at foxy seeing... him... the first creature I met that could speak. The one that left the note for me at the pod.

My vision gets watery and I blink.

Two tears roll down my face as I close the car door. I slowly approach as guilt fills my body. I regret yelling at them.

"S-shit..." I say quietly, rubbing my tears.

"Im sorry..." I speak as near. Foxy also walks over to me.

Foxy turns into an orange blur as my eyes get watery again. I blink once more and tears roll down my face.

Suddenly foxy hugs me. I hug him back as we both embrace each other...

His body feels warm... it feels nice... like a blanket from this cold night air.

The rest of the gang gathers around. I stop hugging foxy and stare into his eyes. His amber eyes... "I- I forgive you all..." I speak. I turn and begin to walk back to the car.

"Wait!" Foxy yells.

I turn. I stare at foxy, listening to what he has to say. "Don't you want to... come with us?" Foxy offers holding out a paw.

I look back at the car and then at the paw. "Where?" I ask.

"Well it's kinda hard to explain... but there's a place where there's a lot of people like us! Latex animals!" Foxy explains.

I look back at the car and then back at foxy. "Alright, I'll come but someone else has to come as well" I say looking at the car.

"Sure! I don't mind!" Foxy replies.

I walk to the car and see jones confused. I open the door. Jones gets out and is confused as hell.

"Jones these are friends!" I speak touching his shoulder. "U-uh... h-hello!" Jones greets shyly.

Foxy approaches "hi! What's your name?" Foxy greets. "J-jones..." jones replies. "Hello jones my name is foxy!" Foxy greets.

Jones looks down at the ground shyly. "Anyways shall we get going?" Foxy asks. "Sure?" I reply.

Foxy begins walking and we both follow while the rest follow behind us.

Foxy... is acting weird... too friendly...

Whatever...
...
...
...
20 minutes later...

"Ah ha! Here we go!" Foxy stops at a manhole cover. Foxy proceeds to lift up the cover and sets it aside.

Foxy jumps down. So does the rest of the gang. Except jones.

I look down. It's dark... I have an option to abandon them... no, no, I won't do that.

I climb down the ladder as jones follows.

Suddenly I see light.

At the end of the ladder I see it.

It's... interesting... there's no water to be seen... weird... the sewers are lit by some probably very old lights which give off a greenish yellow tint to the sewer.

I continue to follow.

I feel like things are watching me... oh god...
...
...
...

Eh... sorry for the short episode... I promise to make the next one twice as long!