1.

📍Atlanta, GA
Infinity Joy Hartley | 23
nicknames: Fini, Joy

📍Atlanta, GAInfinity Joy Hartley | 23nicknames: Fini, Joy

"Silence. Peace. Freedom. All words in a captivating realm. Staying behind in time, stuck in my mind, the kind of the guy you hope you'll find, is only a dream yet to realize." I recited.

"Infinite. Infinight. Infinity. Eternally. Terminally, informally, normally is my kind of time. My love will thrive and find you even if it's an eternity. Cus as my name louds, it shall be infinity." I ended off.

Ughh. If only somebody heard it.

I was in my room writing my poem when I heard someone knock on my door. I went downstairs and not to my surprise it was Jaelle with a big ass smile on her face.

"Hey girl." She said letting herself in.

"What are you doing here at 2.00 in the morning?" I asked closing the door behind her.

"What are you doing up at 2.00 in the morning?" She asked taking off her shoes.

I crossed my arms to my chest and didn't answer the question. She looked at me and the look she made kinda made me realize she already knew what I was doing.

"You was up writing again weren't you?" She asked smirking.

"I mean..." I played with my fingers.

"Girl what's the point in writing if nobody's allowed to even hear you recite it?" She said as she sat down on the couch.

She made herself hella comfortable knowing damn well I was bout to go to sleep.

"I'm just not ready okey." I said sitting down next to her.

"Bitch then start getting ready then." She said.

"Girl don't be rushing me." I answered and she chuckled.

"But forreal what is you doing here?" I asked mugging her.

"Girl me and Armani got into it." She said.

"Again?" I asked.

"Girl don't say it like like that." She mugged me.

"No but it's funny how I ain't even met this nigga and you already got into it with him multiple times." I got up and went to the kitchen to grab her a drink.

"Girl it's not even all that deep. I be tripping sometimes acting like he my nigga but he not." She explained.

I got back and gave her the drink.