18.

Nielly Kioné Timmons | 24
Location: Her house

I blew out the smoke and sat on my couch thinking about what just happened

I blew out the smoke and sat on my couch thinking about what just happened. The disrespect I just had to face.

The times I had a nigga treat me right, just to make a fucking u-turn back to lame ass nigga valley.

It's best that it happened now before I got too attached. Cus now, I was just pissed. Instead of hurt.

I really did like him tho...

But fuck him. I'm done.

All of a sudden, I heard a knock. I held my blunt in my mouth, pulling some and inhaling that shit. When I looked in the loophole it was his ass looking all sad.

I hesitantly opened the door and blew the smoke out of my mouth.

''What?'' I simply said and he looked at me.

''Why I gotta hear from Fini that you moved out?'' he said and I dry laughed moving back in my house.

''I figured you had yo hands full with yo new girlfriend.'' he shook his head and nodded.

''Didn't wanna bother you, seemed pretty occupied.'' I smoked again and blew out the smoke.

''So you being petty, that's what this is?'' he crossed his arms and I put my blunt out.

''Nigga don't flip this shit like I'm crazy.'' I sternly said.

''Me and Kiyah just friends, Ny.'' he uttered.

''Do she know that? Matta fact do you?'' I stated and he squinted his eyes.

''Having her kissing up on you and shit.'' I crossed my arms and he took a breath.

"Ight that was a lil too far but I can assure you it ain't mean shit." He said and I scoffed shaking my head.

"That shit was fucking embarrassing. Waiting for you to introduce me to your friends and on top of that you being all boo'd up with yo "best friend"." I said with attitude.

"I know and I'm so- But it's fine, this shit seemed too good to be true anyways." I cut him off .

"Truth had to hit the fan at some point." I went into the kitchen and he walked in.

"Now what is that supposed to mean?" he squinted his eyes.

"Nyear I've heard all you just said before already." I looked at him.

"Niggas making promises they was never gon keep. And just staying the same afterwards. Quite frankly, I on got the energy to go through that with somebody again so, it's best if we just end this shit right now.'' I took a breath and made my way over to the living room.

''So you breaking up wimme?'' he asked and I took another breath.

why? you need me to spell it out nigga?