16.

enough with the shootings and shii lets get back to the real story.

Infinity Joy Hartley | 23
Location: The House

"Fini c'mon what you taking so long fo?" Kai yelled from downstairs and I shrugged.

"Nigga calm yo ass the fuck down, I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back and I instantly regretted it.

I heard footsteps come up the steps and I started chuckling. Moments later he busted into the room like the feds and I cracked up.

"What you say?" he said so serious but I was laughing.

It was a week after what happened and we was going out with the gang. As usual, I was taking long as fuck.

But only Nielly was finished with the guys cus she started 3 hours earlier than me and Elle.

Also Mani was joining us. Since last week him and Kai talked it out. Flock started tolerating him more and Elle gave him baby steps.

"Nothing." I replied after collecting myself.

He just looked at me blank and then up and then chewing his gum.

He nodded in a tempo like he was enjoying what he was seeing.

"Hurry yo fine ass up." he said and then he shut the door.

I did the final touches to my hair and make up and then I got up.

"Aight I'm ready, baby come take some pics of me." I asked and his look was confused when I handed him the phone.

"Yo ahh was late and now- "Just one or two please." I cut him off posing on the stairwell and he let out a sigh.

He then snapped bout three pictures and handed me my phone.

"Ooh baby I love it." I cheesed and he just looked at me and shook his head.

"Come take a pic wimme." I held the camera and he sucked his teeth so I looked at him.

"You know I on like taking pictures, ma." he lied and I squinted my eyes.

"Yo ig says something else." I said and he laughed.

"That was befo." he shrugged and I hummed.

"No but fr just one." I damn near begged and he sighed and gave in.

"Aight c'mon." he said.

standbyfini_