30.

1,5 months later...

Kai🖤

The House

Flock, me and Donté was assembling the crib when Mani came in with the snacks we sent him to go get

"Y'all niggas lame for making me y'all errand boy, on gang." he said throwing my gushers my way.

"You lucky I caught it, cus I woulda knocked you in yo shit if that hit my face cuh." I pointed sitting on the floor.

He mocked me and I bucked at him causing him to flinch and Flock busted out laughing.

"Scary ass nigga." he said munching on his cookies.

"Now when did I tell you guys it was time for a break?" A highly pregnant Fini told walking into the baby room.

"Baby, we been at it since morning." I told as she came by me and I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah and since then y'all had like 5 breaks. This crib coulda been done being assembled." she stretched wrapping one arm around my shoulder and pointing with the other at the room with a look of frustration.

"Them breaks was needed for the right blood circulation in our brains so that we could work better, you know what I'm saying?" Donté tried to color but Fini wasn't buying it.

"Fasho, what lightskin said."Flocko dapped him up but Donté sucked his teeth causing Flocko to bust out laughing.

"And Armani what is yourr excuse for not helping them?" she turned her attention to him with one hand on her hip.

"These niggas think everything I touch will break, so I'm just the errand nigga." he stretched and Fini chuckled shaking her head.

"Can't with y'all boys? Y'all hungry for some real food?I'm boutta cook dinner." she said and I scrunched my face cus she should be taking it easy.

Ever since her last episode and her feeling better in her skin, I've been babying her a lot. But that's only cus I don't want her stressing her out any longer.

The rest of them hungry fools nodded they heads like fucking knuckleheads causing Fini to take it as a yes and wobble her way out the room to go make dinner.

I followed her downstairs into the kitchen to hopefully convince her to just rest.

"Baby why you won't let one of the girls cook? You should rest." I pulled her by the waist and rubbed my hand on her big belly.

"I sent them to buy groceries I already had so that I could make dinner by myself. Y'all needa stop acting like I'm disabled." she chuckled getting out ny hold to open the fridge.

"We just... don't wanna stress you out. And trigger yo depression." I mumbled the last part.

She took a breath as she looked at me before closing the fridge door.