23.

Infinity🤎

At work my mind kept thinking bout the fight me and Kai had

At work my mind kept thinking bout the fight me and Kai had. I felt guilty, cus honestly I was tripping but at the same time I wasn't.

No girl wants to feel smothered by her man. And sometimes I felt like that's what Kai was tryna do.

Then again, he did say it was temporary. Maybe it's cus with Terell, I was taking care of him instead of the other way around.

I'm not used to being loved like this. So I second guess everything and sabotage myself.

It's real ironic how I wanted to win his trust in the beginning and now I'm the one having the trust issues.

I let out a heavy sigh, eyeing the clock noticing how my shift didn't end for another two hours.

And then I thought to myself. Am I going to spend the rest of my 20's wondering what if I made my dreams come true, instead of just making em come true?

My whole life, niggas did me dirty and now I have this incredible person ready to do whatever for me, no questions asked.

And I'm questioning it? Why?

This is literally everything I ever asked for in a man. Fine, sweet, got his shit together and somebody who gets me.

Yet all I've been doing since I got him is second guessing.

My eyes kept staring at the clock and I laughed to myself knowing damn well I was wasting my time here.

"Fini can you buss them tables befo- I'm sorry, Tanya. But I quit." I cut my boss off and she just stared blankly at me.

"Thank you for all you did for me, and all you thought me. But I'm entering a new chapter in my life and I think that chapter should involve turning my dreams into reality." I smiled cus I was happy.

Then I took off my apron and gave it to her before grabbing my stuff and walking out.

"Infinity?" she said and I slightly turned.

"I wish you the best, girl. And you gon be a great mom." she said and I was shocked.

How she know I was pregnant?

I just smiled and walked out.

When I got home that night, I was ready to talk to Kaiel about everything.

I looked everywhere around the house, but I couldn't find him.

"Kai." I yelled and received no answer.

A couple moments later, I heard the door opening downstairs and I went down.

There he was and he seemed confused to see me at first.

Then his look relaxed and he put his keys down.

Why is it that everytime you argue with yo significant other, they seem more attractive everytime you see em?