6.

Infinity Joy Hartley | 23

''W-what is this?'' I asked in fear

''Well, ya buddy ova here thought it was wise to follow us around and me. And him and his lil homies tried to kill me.'' he chuckled and I didn't catch the joke.

''Wait he followed us?'' I asked.

''Yeah. From chick-fil-a.'' he said and I was mad confused.

So this nigga been following us the whole day?

''Cus he was jealous. Talm bout I stole his girl.'' he laughed again.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of TJ. So weak and hurt.

''I guess he didn't really know who he was fucking with.'' he shook his head.

Flocko started laughing too.

''I'm sorry umm why was I called over here? Cus there are enough places where I would rather be than to see my ex beat up like this.'' I turned my head towards Kai mugging a bit.

''Well his last wish was to see you.''he said bluntly.

''Last wi- Y'all was bout to kill him?'' I raised my voice a bit.

''Nah fuck that. You was bout to kill him?'' I raised my voice at Kai.

''Chillout ma.'' he said calmly.

''Don't tell me what to fucking do Kai. I asked you a question.'' I said folding my arms and he huffed.

''Yeah.'' he said calmly and I squinted my eyes.

''And when did I co-sign to that?'' I asked bluntly.

''Fini this ain't een about you, aight?'' he said.

''This nigga tried to kill me and you think I'ma let that shit slide? Hell no. I'll lose all my respect on these streets.'' he said.

''I don't give a fuck about none of that. You not killing him.'' I said bluntly.

''It's funny you think that Infinity.'' he chuckled.

''If he dies, whatever this is between us dies too.'' I said looking him in his eyes and his look changed.

''Fini.'' he said.

''I'm serious Kai.'' I said and he heavily sighed.

''He gon do it anyway.'' Terell finally spoke but with difficulty.

''Cus he ruthless and merciless. But what do you expect from K9.'' he revealed and I was confused a bit.

Kai looked very angry at Terell and he evily smirked.

''K9? You mean the nigga that killed an innocent kid and two cops?'' I explained and Kai was cussing inside in his mouth at Terell but I wasn't looking.