31.

two months later...

Infinity🤎

Kai/Fini House

My pen stroked over my lips as I contemplated over the next sentence I wanted to write in my poem

Y'all might ask, why the fuck I don't just write on my macbook?

Well touching my words makes it mean more to me.

My stomach started to growl, so I decided to take a break and took my glasses off.

But first, I had to check on my babies. Plural, cause Kai said he was finna watch Maine but that was after he let out a tyrannosaurus rex yawn out.

So I just knew this boy was fast asleep and the baby was awfully quiet for a child that loves to scream out in his sleep before dozing off again.

Once I entered the room, a smile instantly drew on my face as I saw both Kai and Mainey fast asleep filling the room with loud snores.

Not wanting to wake either of them, I silently went over and kissed Kai on his cheek before bending over my baby crib and kissing him on his cute little head that I'd sniff every now and then.

I don't care what nobody says, my baby fine as heck just like his poppa.

My phone started to buzz so I dashed outta there and went downstairs before picking up a ft call.

Nono💚, Ny🩵, Elle💕 and Mari💛 Facetime-video....

"Finally you picking up mama." Nono exclaimed in the call.

After everything that happened, her and Dion fit right into the group like we've been knowing them for years.

I mean the guys did know them for a long time, being that Nova is Kai lil sister.

But I really loved how my girls take her as the baby of the group and love her like a lil sis just like I love her.

"What's going on? My phone was on dnd cus I was writing, my bad." I apologized plopping down on the couch propping the camera up so they could see me.

Ny was curling her wig and then Flock came in and kissed her on the cheek causing Nova to pause before even speaking.

"Awww." Mari squealed cus they was so cutee.

"Baby get off me." she pushed him off cus he kept kissing her cheek chuckling.

Girl we all know you want this nigga to keep going.