17.

Kaiel Deonté Taylor | 24
Location: Club Rhinestone

"Aye yo my mans, lemme get bout 20 shots of vodka and tequila

"Aye yo my mans, lemme get bout 20 shots of vodka and tequila. Half of each." I spoke and the bartender nodded before pouring some drinks.

The club was packed but not so much that you ain't have space to stand, so I wasn't tripping.

I on even like going out like that, feels like a waste of money if you ask me. But it was needed for the group.

Waiting for the drinks to be done, I had my attention on my phone texting my sister about a issue she had at the company.

When I turned my head slightly to the left, I realized somebody was walking up to me. They was heel footsteps so I figured it be Fini.

So I slightly turned my head and my eyes met with someone I never imagined seeing again.

"Hello Kaiel." she spoke.

I was at a loss for words. I didn't understand why and I didn't want to. Why the fuck was this shit happening?

"You not gon say hi back?" Aliyah said and she motioned her arm closer to mine and I moved away turning my head somewhere else.

"I guess not." she mumbled.

"Give me one good reason why I should." I spoke softly not tryna get pissed.

"Cus you love me." she smiled and now I was getting tight.

What the fuck?

"Is you high?" I said making eye contact with her and she chuckled.

She was so lucky she a female cus I woulda punched the fuck outta her.

"C'mon Kai, you know you do." she said smugly.

The bartender set the drinks down and I didn't even realize until later.

I stared at them hoping she'd leave but she didn't.

Instead she reached over her hand on my shoulder.

"Kai just- Do not, fucking touch me." I grabbed her by her wrist firmly before pushing her back.

She startled a bit and took a breath.

"Fine. Be like that." she crossed her arms.

"You must be high on sumn strong." I dry laughed.

"You can play yoself all you want, but I know you still love me." she smirked and I turned my head to her.

"The only thing keeping you from getting ya teeth knocked in, is that pussy you got." I said and she widened her eyes.

"So you hate me now?" she asked and I looked at her with a are you stupid face?

"Bitch I despise you." I simply said and her look fell.

I went on my phone and before the lockscreen opened I smiled seeing Fini face on there.