12.

Kaiel Deonté Taylor | 24
Location: The House

I walked in to the emergency crib after Flock blew me up talking bout we moving back in here.

When I got there I saw multiple cars so I already knew sum was up.

When I opened the door I saw Donté sitting on the couch and Flock came up to me and dapped me up.

"Whatup?" he said and I nodded.

"Ight what's going on? Why we back here?" I asked and the next I knew I saw Fini coming downstairs and my entire mood changed cus why she here?

I squinted my eyes seeing her and Flocko looked at her as she came near us.

"Why she here?" I asked him clenching my jaw a bit and she rolled her eyes.

"You gon tell him or?" Flock said and he looked beside him at her.

"Why should I tell him? We don't een speak." she snarked.

"Because that's what- Can somebody just fucking tell me wassup?" I raised my voice a bit.

"I ain't sayin nun if he gon be acting like this." she shrugged looking away.

"I on need to hear shit from you anyways." I snarked and she sucked her teeth.

"What's up Flock?" I asked and then Flock sighed.

"Long story short, Fini house got trashed by Terell and he wrote with what we think is blood a note on her mirror talm bout "You can't block me forever babe" and now she think he gon try to do sum else to her." he explained and I was mad confused as to how we got involved.

"Okay I hear a lot of Fini, so what the fuck this got to do with us?" I asked a lil annoyed.

"Well the girls are here because, Terell rolled up on Mari tryna find Fini cus she had been avoiding him. Don told me he was tryna get in ha face before he handled his ass and told him to stay the fuck away." he explained and I was getting heated by the second.

"And he been hitting all em up, giving threats and shit." he said.

"And well we got involved because he tryna kill you again cus of what you have with- Had." I corrected and Fini dry laughed.

"Yeah whatever, look we all targets cus of this nigga obsession with her." he said and I shook my head.

"Now what?" I shrugged folding my arms.

"Well we needa find him and handle him fo- Wait wait wait." I cut him off squinting my eyes.

"What we needa handle him for?" I questioned and the shared a look.

"Nigga didn't you just hear me say he coming for you and Fi- Oh so we handling him for ha hoe ass?" I spoke and Fini's face got tight.

"Mane chillout bruh." Flock said.

"Nah cus this nigga talm bout I'ma hoe while you ain't even get close to fucking me." She snarked with attitude as I dry laughed.

"You sho bout that?" I smirked as she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Look bro I don't see why we need to stick our neck out for a bitch that caused this shit for ha self." I stated and I saw Fini getting heated.

"Nigga you wilding son." Flock exclaimed as Fini took off her rings.

"Nah Flock, repeat what you said. For a what?" she calmly said holding Flocko back a bit.

"I said for a bitch, wass-" She cut me off with a hard ass slap that echoed type shii.

I flinched and hissed while touching my cheek.

"Fuck you nigga." she said calmly while mugging me.

"I'll handle him my damn self." she said before walking back upstairs.

"Fini just-" Flock tried to stop her but she left anyway.

"You a clown fa dat my nigga." he pointed at me.

"Nigga how you mad at me when she- SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled and he hadn't yelled at me like that inna minute.

He was seriously pissed. Mari and Don was even in the hallway so they heard.

"I'm tired of yo bullshit ass behaviour. GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE SHE AIN'T ALIYAH, MY NIGGA." he yelled before walking off and Mari and Don walked off.

I sighed knowing he was right.

_______

Flocko went upstairs and found Ny in the room groaning as if she had just slept.

"Shit I wake you?" He said feeling sorry.

"If you were the nigga yelling just now, yeah." she said smiling a bit.

"My bad mamas." he sat on the bed and took his shirt off and then he got up and grabbed a white beader out of his dresser and put it on.

"That damn cousin of mines be getting me tight." he said annoyed.

"What he do?" she asked wanting to know.

"He just needs to grow the fuck up and man up to Fini." he spoke as he turned around to face Ny.

"Calling her all types a hoes and bitches like he don't know how to fucking talk to a woman." he said mad as hell.

"He said that?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah and she smacked the shit out em." he added.

"As she motherfucking should." they both said.

Then they laughed and Nyear got into the bed with Nielly and laid his head in her lap.

"Maybe you needa talk to em. See whats up with him?" she proposed as she caressed his face.

"That nigga needa apologize to her and figure shit out. I already know wassup with him and it's obvious Fini know too.

She hummed agreeing.

"But enough of that tho." he got up and pulled her into his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck straddling him.

"What we doing today?" he said looking her deep in her eyes.

"What can we do? We stuck in the house." she said.

"I can think about a few things we could do." he started kissing on her neck but she pulled away to the back.

"Nooo Nyear I ain't in the mood." she said super unbelievable.

"What you lying fa?" he said and she proceeded to laugh.

"Look all we do is fuck- No we don't." he cut her off holding on to her waist.

"Okay but that's what we mostly do." she said and he smirked.

"I don't see whats wrong with that." he said wanting to kiss her again but she dodged again.

"Yess but, I don't wanna act like a girlfriend without the title." she confessed.

"Oh." he said and she got worried.

"What?" she asked worried.

"Nun I just thought I made it obvious that you mines." he said and she started to smile a bit.

"But maybe I didn't do a good job at- No no no you did. You did." she cut him off and held him as he tried getting up. He laughed because she switched.

"So we go together now?" he asked smirking.

"Yeah real bad." she answered rapidly with a straight face.

He laughed and laid his head on her chest as she laughed too.

Then he lifted his head and kissed her before adding tongue. The kiss deepened and Flocko pulled Ny on top of him as they continued.

thoughts?

he want my number had to hit em with that...

vote and comment babes💋