2.

📍Atlanta, GA
Infinity Joy Hartley

📍Atlanta, GAInfinity Joy Hartley

I smiled as I got in the house. When I got inside Mari and Nielly was in there watching tv on my couch.

These bitches don't ever like to go to they own houses.

''What is y'all doing here?'' I asked as I put my shit down.

''We was waiting on y'all to come back and tell us how it went. But where's J?'' Ny asked.

''Up Mani ass.'' I said bluntly.

''Damn what happened?'' Mari asked and I sat down in between em.

''Well this nigga first off all real motherfucking rude to this girl. Like talking bout she can't call him bae but she needa call him daddy. But then she not his girl so he can treat her whatever way he wants. Plus he was tryna come for my name, making mad jokes and I already didn't like his ass so I checked him. And he ain't really like it so we was arguing and his ass was still joking like shit was funny but it wasn't.'' I explained.

''But what did Elle say?'' Ny asked.

''Nothing she was literally obeying this nigga like she a fucking dog.'' I said.

''Damn.'' Mari said.

''So I was about done with that nigga and I left. Without J cus she pissed me off even more." I explained.

"So she still over there?" Ny asked.

"Prolly, yeah." I said and they nodded.

"But what was that loud car noise we heard when you walked in?" Mari asked and I started smiling.

"It was a nigga huh?" Ny said smiling poking my arm.

"Yuh..." I said in soft voice.

"Bitch spill." Mari said.

"Well, he's one of Mani's homies. And unlike the other nigga who was there, he was actually real dope." I started off.

"When I got there he was the first nigga who I locked eyes with and lemme tell you that eye contact was long as hell." I said and these girls was smiling.

"And y'all when I tell you this man is fine?" I said covering my mouth.

They was ooing.

"Mane and he's a real gentleman yet aggressive at the same time like this man don't play." I went on and the girls were loving it.

"So how'd you end up in his car?" Mari asked.

"Well after I left, he came after me checking if I was good going home and we talked a bit. At first he checked me for my attitude and I was like damn." I said.

"I ain't been checked by a nigga in a long time. And I can't lie I fucked with it. He wasn't on no calling me out my name shit, he just gently explained to me that I was wrong and that shit turned me the fuck on." I said and they laughed making me chuckle.