22.

a week later..

- heyy y'all, try commenting a bit tho🤔

Nielly🤍

its fro season in this book

"Aaaaah." I shouted of excitement.

"Shit my ears." Fini sounded from the other side of the phone.

"Yo ass gon have a baby, how the fuck do you want me to react?" I cheesed in the cam. Then Kai walked past and I shouted his name which stopped him.

"Oh whatup Ny?" he smiled in the cam.

"You don fucked around and shot the club up with Fini, huh?" I chuckled and he held his hands up.

"Bro thats on her. Yo girl get a lil frisky sometimes and I don't never ignore a command during sex." he looked at Fini and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah you can go now." she said and he chuckled. Before he left he planted her cheek with a kiss and I melted for them.

"Must be niceee." I stretched.

"Girl, Flock still acting weird with you?" she asked and I nodded slowly.

"He being real short wimme and it's like everytime I talk to him, he seems so annoyed." I explained and she shook her head.

''Go to his house and demand for him to communicate with you.'' Fini sternly spoke and I huffed.

''I don't know.'' I said. ''Bitch, I wasn't asking.'' she spoke before hanging up.

She was right. I took my keys and went out the door.

After the 20 minute drive, I parked on his driveway and took a deep breath.

Before knocking on his door, I hesitated but I eventually just did. Not too long after he opened the door, revealing himself.

Judging by the looks of it, I think he was finna go to sleep. He had on his white beader and some grey joggers. And he had his durag on.