4.

Omniscient

Fini was laid out on her bed asleep when she woke up due to her neighbors argueing in front of her crib.

She huffed and sucked her teeth, getting up and looking at the clock seeing it was already past noon.

Infinity Joy Hartley | 23

Dumb ass neighbors. When they gon get a fucking divorce already?

I couldn't sleep no more so I decided to just get up and take a shower cus it's already past noon. So that's what I did. I took care of my hygiëne and got a cute outfit out my closet to wear for the day.

My locs been in for a minute so I decided to take them out. That took me bout a hour and then I washed, conditioned and detangled my hair. I blow dryed it after and braided my hair in some cornrows cus I was gonna install this buss down blonde wig that came in the other day.

Thinking bout Terell coming back, made me feel how I felt when he hurt me. But then I thought about Kai and I just felt like getting pretty again.

He empowered me and made me feel like I could do and be anything. Even though we didn't know each other that long, I felt like I've known him for years. I felt like I could tell him anything. And something told me he felt the same cus I don't think he gon be telling any random bitch that he almost died.

After I finished the install, I styled the hair and did my make up for the day. I don't even know why, cus I wasn't planning to go no where.

Soon I was done and I got dressed.

My phone rang and it was Kai facetiming me

Everytime when I think about you, you call me.

I chuckled to myself and picked up the phone. He was sitting in the car looking fine as hell.

 He was sitting in the car  looking fine as hell

Damn this nigga too fine.

''Yo wassup ma?'' he said proceeding to lick his lip.

''Hey.'' I smiled and he chuckled shaking his head.