32.

Nono💚

Deciding to calm myself down from Dion triflin ass, I went to my room my brother had for me in him and Fini crib and laid on the bed to chill

As I scrolled on tiktok, Dion walked in to grab his weed and rolling pack.

Before he left, I knew I had to give him a piece of my mind.

"You know.. I'm getting real fed up with you always having to argue everything I say and never having my back." I expressed laying my phone down.

He sucked his teeth and squinted his eyes.

"And I'm getting real tired of yo bullshit ass attitude." he told and I honestly started to get hot.

"Like, all I said was that you was tripping bout shawty too much and you was. Even Kai thought so." he argued.

"Because he my brotha." I got up and walked towards him.

"He can check me if he wants too. You not my brother or my daddy so who the fuck do you think you is to check me?" I raised my voice at him.

Before I could even register, his big ass hand grabbed my small neck making my pussy instantly wet.

"I think I'm yo fucking man and you better start acknowledging it like I won't fucking tame yo ass, lil girl." he spoke sternly.

"I been told you to stop playing wimme, Nono. But I guess you wanna be punished." he told as his face moved closer and closer to my face until he closed the gap and tongued me down.

He basically swallowed my mouth bruh. Not that I was complaining.

He knew I loved getting him mad. Cus he would fuck me so good afterwards. But not gonna lie, I was being a lil toxic.

But who gives a fuck? I love my nigga and he know it.

I moaned into the kiss as I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. He then picked my petite body up to his height and gripped my booty.

After we pulled away, he put me on the dresser and took my panty off.

"Since you wanna play all tough and shit. I'ma show you, you not gangsta ma." he whispered in my ear.

He started to kiss my neck and his finger made his way into my pussy. Slowly pumping in and out, my juices started to drip on his fingers.

Silent moans left out my mouth as I sat there in pleasure.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Once I came he took out his fingers and put him in my mouth.

"You like yo taste, mama?" he smirked and I hummed.

He pulled out his dick before slamming into me. I squirmed as his strokes went deeper and harder.

I moaned so loud, I think the rest mighta heard us.