15.

Zachary Armani Ridge | 22
Location: On the road

''Lemme call this girl and tell her I'm on my way

''Lemme call this girl and tell her I'm on my way.'' I mumbled to myself before grabbing my phone.

I went into my call log and hit the name that said ''Stink🖤" and it started ringing. Bout two rings in and Elle picked up the phone. I put the phone on speaker and laid it beside me.

''Did you get all my boxes stickered?'' she said right after picking up and I rolled my eyes.

''Hello to you too, asshole.'' I said and she remained quiet.

''Hey. How you doing?'' she said real uninterested.

''Nigga I know you on give a fuck. I got all yo boxes stickered and sand I'm headed to the post office, should be like 45 minutes before I get to the crib tho.'' I reassured and she let out a breath of relief.

''Thanks Mani.''

''Yeah whateva, Jae.'' I made a turn onto another block.

''No forreal Zach. Thank you. You ain't have to do this so I appreciate you.'' she spoke sincerely and I took it in.

''No problem mama.'' I said not paying attention.

She chuckled a bit.

''What?'' I asked.

''Nun. You just ain't called me that inna while.'' she smiled from the other side of the phone.

I let out a quiet laugh before noticing two black cars that had been following me for a while now.

''What the fuck?'' I mumbled lowly.

''What's wrong?'' Elle asked and I remembered she was still on the phone.

''I on know if I'm tripping, but I think I'm being followed.''

''Wait what?" she sounded worried.

"Yeah by two black cars." I spoke getting my strap outta my glove box.

"Shit lemme put Kai on the phone." she said.

"Nah put Flocko on, me and that nigga not really cool right now." I spoke still looking at the cars in the back and circling around the block.

"Flocko don't like you either tho." she said.

"Then just give the phone to Don, damn." I accidentally raised my voice.

She sighed and I heard her walking.

''Aye, my bad aight?'' I apologized and she hummed.

''You good. I know you just stressed.'' she reassured and I smiled.

You ever had it when you can't stand somebody for too long, but yet they still the only one that get you forreal?

That's what me and Elle had. Always fighting eachother, but she still the only female I be wanting cus she get me so well.