19.

Infinity Joy Hartley | 23
Location: The crib

Infinity Joy Hartley | 23Location: The crib

"Silence. Peace. Freedom. All words in a captivating realm. Staying behind in time, stuck in my mind, the kind of the guy you hope you'll find, is only a dream yet to realize." I recited.

"Infinite. Infinight. Infinity. Eternally. Terminally, informally, normally is my kind of time. My love will thrive and find you even if it's an eternity. Cus as my name louds, it shall be infinity."

"I have never felt the feeling you give me before. But mane I love it. You make me wanna stay behind in the time. And the man I hoped I would find, is right here. Embracing me.

And I hope that it will be as my name louds and shall be infinity. That we will harmonize into each other and spread love and joy." I said as I was writing.

My bags was packed cus we was all leaving the safe house today. My house was still being fixed and I chipped in for a minor renovation.

I let my uncle do it cus paying cleaners to clean up my house would raise questions as to why the shit was trashed.

Gladly my family had enough resources for me to make great use of.

As I was deep in thought, finishing up my poem, Kai walked in and I hid my notebook fast underneath my blanket.

''Yoo- What you hiding under there?'' he squinted his eyes at me and my eyebrows raised.

''N-nothing.'' I had a scare for letting people come close to my work.

Not alot of people knew about me writing. It wasn't something I shared just like that. Like Elle mentioned before, I was afraid of letting people hear me recite my poems.

It was hard for me. Only people who knew were my girls, and TJ. But now that was just my girls.

''Don't lie to me, otherwise I'ma assume.'' he smirked and crossed his arms to his chest.

''Assume what?'' I crossed my arms as well. I realized he wasn't gonna stop but I was not gonna give in that easily.

''That you cheating.'' he squinted his eyes at me and I paused a sec before busting out laughing.

''Nigga what?'' I laughed.

''Lemme see girl.'' he came closer and sat on the bed. His deep eye contact made me nervous a bit.

''Cheating is crazy. Plus it ain't like we- Nevamind.'' I shrugged and he seemed confused.

''It ain't like we what?'' he asked me and it looked like he was finna get mad.

After taking a deep breath, I decided to just have this conversation while we were at it.

''Nothing.'' I got up and moved to my mirror just to avoid it.