9.

Omniscient
Location: Nielly House

OmniscientLocation: Nielly House

"Ooh yes Nyearr." Nielly moaned out as he kept eating her out. She grabbed the back of his head as he kept mouthfucking her.

She moaned out louder before cumming all in his mouth and him slurping that shit like it was a fucking milkshake.

Then he moved her lower to kiss her and let her taste herself.

"You taste good mamas." he said against her lips causing her to laugh.

They kept kissing both topless and naked until Nielly whispered in his ear.

"I want you to make my toes curl up, fuck me from the back the front and have me folded up." she ain't even realize she was rapping cus that shit rhymed.

He didn't hesitate for he picked her up and she directed him upstairs to her room.

There he threw her on the bed and closed the door so fast she laughed.

He jumped up on the bed before letting her take off his jeans leaving him in his black calvin klein underwear.

Then he pulled it out and her eyes widened examining it and she was blown away.

He smirked watching her eye his dick and before he knew it she grabbed it licked the tip and started gulping that shit.

"Oh shit." he groaned as she continued sucking.

He grabbed the back of her head and started throat fucking her as she slobbed all over his dick.

"Damn ma I'm finna cum." he groaned expecting her to stop sucking but she continued till he cummed in her mouth and he watched her swallow that shit.

He was mesmerized.

"Turn around fa me and arch." he said and she arched giving him a whole lot of ass to look at.

He slapped his dick against her walls teasing her before slowly easing it in causing her to moan softly.

"Harder." she demanded and he sped up his pace propping his leg up fucking her wet pussy that was now dripping all over her bed.