26.

4 months later....

Kai🖤

liked by standbyfini_, flocko100x, hittajado and 23

liked by standbyfini_, flocko100x, hittajado and 23.897 others
kdeez._ A Real Nigga Birthday 🥷🏾💨

Comments turned off

I was in the house chilling and scrolling through my phone, when Fini came in with her baby bump showing real nice.

I instantly got a wide smile on my face and she looked around like I was smiling at sum else.

"What?" she asked so adorably.

"C'mere." I said and I sat up straight on the side of the bed.

She strolled over and came to stand in front of me. Then I gently touched the baby bump and she started to giggle.

"Damn baby, you showing forreal forreal." I said and after a moment, she grabbed my hand and moved it to a different part of her belly and I felt small kicks.

"Is that..?" she nodded.

I just got so happy and pulled her on top of me planted small pecks on her lips.

Then she laughed and got off cus she already knew we was finna be on that typa time.

"Happy birthday baby." she said caressing my chin.

"Thank you baby." I kissed her cheek.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I joked.

Then I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen, she followed me as I grabbed some ingredients out the fridge and started chopping some thangs up.

After like 20 minutes of her just staring at me, I had flipped a lil alfredo shrimp pasta and her eyes widened.

"What?" I laughed.

"Boy I thought you said yeen know how to cook?" she said grabbing the plate I handed her.

"Oh I don't but I watched this tiktok over and over bout this recipe and I wanted to try it." I explained.

I handed her a fork and she took a bite and when I tell you this girl chewed and stopped.

"It's bad?" I asked worried.

Then she proceeded to roll her eyes to the back the same way she does when I put it on her and I already knew I did my thang.

"Oh my God." she mumbled stuffing her face.

"Shii." I rubbed my hands together.

"This is amazing babe." she said while eating some more.

"Fareal? Lemme get sum for me too." I said and I quickly made a plate for myself.

Then grabbed a fork and took a bite and I felt it too.