20.

this gon be a long one cus I forgot to thank y'all for reaching 2000 reads and we almost at 3k already💋💋

Infinity🤎

After a long day of calling the girls, cleaning the spaces in Kai's house that seemed a lil messy and catching up with my shows, the clock was nearing 8 o'clock and I had to get ready

I went into Kai's beautiful bathroom, where I had unpacked my bathing products and took a hot bubble bath. After that I brushed my teeth again and did my facial routine.

I then found myself still contemplating on what to wear since he gave me a vague description of what the dress code was.

''You want me to wear something fancy and easy to take off, Mr. Taylor? Well your wish is my command.'' I seductively said looking through my wardrobe where I hung my clothes.

I remembered the last time I went shopping, I had bought this sexy, sparkly, white dress that fit perfectly with my furry stilettos.

I did a soft glam makeup look, before curling my install into some deep wave curls. By the time I was done, it was 7.55pm and I gave myself a shoulder pat cus I did good.

''Yo baby, you done yet?'' I heard Kai yell from downstairs. I fluffed my curls and smiled at the mirror before exiting the room.

As I walked off the stairs, his eyes was roaming around until they met with mine. He had never looked at me like this before. I could sense him being speechless and in awe.

Kai🖤

When she made her way downstairs, I was stunned for the first time in a long time. I was convinced.

That Infinity Hartley was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She came down in a sexy white dress, showing a lot of cleavage. Her hair looked amazing - but when did it not? - that was besides the point.

The moment she came up to me, I had no words. Her soft caramel skin glowed and her aroma made me want to make love to her then and there. But I made plans that needed to be executed.