10.

Amari Lorraine Moore | 20
Location: Flocko Crib

I was sitting on Flocko couch editing my tiktok before posting it and I noticed him and Ny laughing and giggling while they was snuggled up on the couch next to this one

"Nyear stop." she said as he kept tickling her and I small smiled.

"Y'all so cute I swear." I smiled digging back in my phone and they smiled at each other.

Ny told me bout them doing the do and ever since they been all over each other but she says they taking shit slow.

The door bell rang as we was watching tv and Flocko looked up but I didn't want him to get up so I got up.

"I got it." I said and he nodded.

When I walked to the door and opened it, Donté was standing in the door frame and I rolled my eyes and walked off.

"Hey Donté how are you? I'm good you Mari." he mocked walking behind me.

"Nigga shut up." I said and he sucked his teeth.

Long story short, this man was talking like he wanted me meanwhile he has a whole roster full of bitches he tryna fuck on and one of them was tryna cus me out talm bout I'm a hoe.

If it's giving fuckboy and it smell like fuckboy, it must be a damn fuckboy.

And that's a no for me.

"Whatup Flock?" he dapped him up.

"Hi Nielly." he smiled at her greeting and she waved to him.

I sucked my teeth going back into the phone and the only spot available was next to me so he sat down and I moved to the corner.

"Childish." he mumbled and I gave him a side eye.

"Don't talk to me." I said and Ny looked up.

"Whats going on?" she said crossing her arms.

"Nothing why you ask?" I smiled and she kissed her teeth so loud.

"Oh damn." Nyear said chuckling.

"Yo energy off and she noticing so just talk ya shit since sum bothering you." Donté spoke looking at his phone and I mugged him.

"Don't talk to me or for me like I don't know how to answer my friend." I bluntly told and he remained silent.

"So?" she hammered on.

"I just don't like being around Donté that's all." I shrugged and he dry laughed.

"You wasn't saying allat the other day but it's fine do you." he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.