7.

Omniscient

Nielly and Nyear were walking through his big house as he was showing her around

''Mane this house is so beautiful.'' she said in her soft voice.

''So are you.'' he thought.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

''Thank you sweetheart.'' he said very cutely.

''Must've cost a fortune.'' she said looking around.

''Ehh, light work.'' he said and she chuckled.

''Oh so you balling like that huh?'' she exclaimed.

''I mean.'' he spreaded out his arms and spun as he walked.

That made her laugh and him too.

''I only hope I could ball like you one day.'' she said looking around.

''Don't hope. Know.'' he said and she looked him in his eyes.

''Okay. I know I'ma ball like you one day.'' she said with confidence.

''More.'' he corrected standing right in front of her.

''I'ma ball way more than you one day.'' she said with more confidence.

''Yeah that's the energy I'm looking for shawty.'' he dapped her up and they got a lil close.

He made her laugh cus of his energy and then they stopped and gazed into each other's eyes.

''Gosh you so beautiful.'' he said softly.

''Stop cus now you just gassing me up.'' she said still holding his hand.

''Nah I'm serious.'' he said.

''I ain't never met nobody this beautiful before. Both inside and out.'' he smiled at her and she smiled too.

''And that smile too.'' he said and she giggled.

''Either you just chatting or you're actually really sweet.'' she said and he chuckled.

''You can ask both them niggas in there, I usually don't een be talking to females like this.'' he explained and she slowly nodded paying attention.

''It's mostly just about two words and then I'm breaking shawty back.'' he said and she couldn't help but laugh because of the way he said it.

''No I'm serious.'' he laughed too.

''Well thank you. You real handsome yourself.'' she said and he squinted his eyes.

''You don't gotta lie I know I'm ugly as fuck.'' he said and she laughed again.

''Mane you funny as hell.'' she covered her mouth and he laughed.