•Waiting•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They hurried back behind the trees, carrying Buckbeak, and waited.

The door suddenly opened, and the Executioner got out, followed by a fudge, Dumbledore and Hagrid.

Executioner: Where's that beast?!
He shouted.

Hagrid's eyes filled up with tears of joy.
Hagrid: He fled! He fled!
He shouted happily.

However, the Executioner wasn't just as happy as him.

Dumbledore lead the three of them back to the castle, as Fudge tried his best to calm down the Executioner.

When they were finally gone, they sighed in relief.

Hermione and Harry looked at Y/N, expectantly. He looked at them, blinking a few times.

Y/N: Uh... What do you want?
He asked.

Hermione raised her brow, crossing her arms.
Hermione: Can you please tell me what that spell was? Because I'm 100% sure that spell's in none of our books.
She said.

Y/N: We have more important things to worry about-
He was about to say, but Harry cut him off.

Harry: I don't think so, Y/N. It's gonna take us a while, so why don't you tell us what that was while we wait?
He asked.

Y/N sighed in defeat.
Y/N: Fine. Some time ago, I started doing some researches on fire based spells. As you two already guessed, during my Magical Outbursts I can somehow summon Blue Flames that turn everything to ashes.
He said.

Hermione: We already figured that out.
She pointed out.

Y/N: I always thought it was some kind of spell... However, I was wrong all along.
He said.

They both looked at him.

Y/N: I read every single book I could find about fire spells, but none of them mentioned Blue Flames. So I tried to ask Flitwick, and he told me that there were any kind of spell that could match that description.
He said.

Hermione: But you used one just a few minutes ago.
She pointed out.

Y/N nodded.
Y/N: I did. And that's because Flitwick told me to try and create my own spell.
He said.

Hermione's eyes widened upon hearing that.

Harry: You created that spell? It's soo cool!
He said.

Hermione: But that's really difficult and dangerous! What if someone caught you?
She said.

Y/N sighed.
Y/N: Hermione, you need to chill, ok? It was Flitwick's idea to begin with. I just agreed, that's all. He told me the same you just told me now. However, he told me that since I'm really good at charms I there was a good possibility of me succeeding. It took me 4 damn months, but they were totally worthy, and now I can proudly say that my Spell works perfectly.
He said.

Harry: Wait... You already used. Before passing out. You turned a Dementor to Ashes.
He said.

Y/N chuckled nervously.

Y/N: Well, that was unintentional, to be honest. I just used the first spell that crossed my mind.
He said.

Hermione facepalmed.
Hermione: I can't believe it. You... Just what dud you do to succeed?
She asked.

Y/N: Well, nothing extraordinary. I just thought about the effects I wanted the spell to have. Then I gave it a name. And after all that I started practicing.
He said.

Hermione: I see... Then I hope you'll teach it to us, in the future.
She said.

He gave her a small smile.
Y/N: Sure.
He said.

Harry: Guys... Back then... I think I saw my parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
580 words.