🐈‍⬛A school time refresher🐈‍⬛

~Ame's P.O.V

(The next day)

Last night sure was hectic. The ceremony, the battles with the ghosts, there was so much going on that really wore the both of us out.

"Heeheehee...don't you two have to be up to clean the school?"

"Mmmm." I stir in my sleep hearing one of the ghosts as he removes the bedsheets.

Were you guys wondering where we slept? Well, last night we slept in one of the dorm rooms on the first floor which looks tattered.

There's ripped wallpaper with stains in some places along with a green border along the walls. A large mirror rests above the dirty fireplace between the windows with blue curtains and two candlesticks on the mantle. A single bed with a white pillow and bedsheets, a headboard lamp, a small bedside table, a large wardrobe on the other side of the room, and a reading chair with a footstool covered by a grey sheet. There's other furniture such as a grey rug, a coatrack, a large picture leaning against the window, a small shelf containing various things, a cuckoo clock hanging crooked on the wall, and an easel on the corner beside the bed.

"Unnnn...munyaaa...five more minutes..." Grim grumbles while he's still sleeping.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." The short ghost said with a teasing smile.

"Just like us! Eee heehee!" The chubby ghost adds on with a slight laugh.

Grim wakes up and he shrieks when he sees the ghosts floating in front of us. "Ffgya?! It's those ghosts again! Hey, Ame! Wake up!" He jumps on the bed and shakes my arm trying to wake me up.

My eyes slowly open seeing the sunlight shine into the room and I look to see Grim. "Morning, Grim." I say with a small yawn.

"Are you all going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked. Kekeke!" The skinny ghost asks.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim said.

"Oh c'mon, Grim. These ghosts are friendly. They won't hurt us, right?" I tell him and stare at the ghosts with a smile.

"Yes ma'am!" The short ghost nods. "That's actually why we're here. We wanted to apologize for scaring you last night."

"But, don't worry. Since we've been living here for so long, we're all going to be roommates." The chubby ghost says.

"It's cool, I forgive you. I hope we can be great friends." I accept their apology with a smile and they smile back with a nod. "Do you have names?" I ask tilting my head to the side in curiosity.

"Ah, I knew we were forgetting something!" The skinny ghost slapped his forehead before removing his hat and introduces himself. "I'm Stretch."

"I'm Moe." The short ghost says and does the same thing.

"And I'm Fatso." The fat ghost finishes.

"I'm Ame." I introduce myself with a close-eyed smile.

"Pleasure to meet you!" All three say in unison making me chuckle.

The door opens and Grim and I look over to see Crowley walking into our room.

"Good morning, you two. Did you sleep well?" Crowley asks us with a close-eyed smile.

"I was all sprawled out then I fell out of the bottom. Just how ramshackle did you let this place get?" Grim deadpans to himself unamused. "Then, the ghosts woke me up! This is the worst!"

You'll get used to it, Grim.

"Slept like a rock." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Even though you just got tossed over from another world, you can still be cheeky, wonderful!" Crowley smiles causing me to feel sheepish with a small blush. "I came to speak to you about your work for today."

"Okay. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed then we'll be right there." I tell him and he nods in understanding before he and the ghosts leave the room, giving me privacy.

I change out of my pjs and into some clothes that Crowley gave me last night. A dark purple long sleeve shirt with a white cat and a word Boo on the front, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a pair of brown boots that reaches at the calves.

After I'm all done changing and fixing my hair, Grim and I leave our room to head to the kitchen just to find Crowley making breakfast.

~

As Crowley serves us our breakfast, I eat my omurice while Grim eats a can of tuna. He starts to go over our first job for the day which makes me wonder on what he wants us to do.

"Today, you are to clean the campus...but, campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic would be impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street from the main gate to the library. Understood?" Crowley explains briefly.

"From the main gate to the library. You got it." I remember the places where to clean as I eat my omurice.

"Please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday." Crowley tells me and I nod knowing that I'm probably gonna have my hands full.

"I understand." I say and he nods at me in approval.

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically." Crowley says before walking out of the dorm.

"Tsk...no way I'm doing any cleaning. I wanna go to class and..bang! Boom, boom, boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells." Grim clicks his tongue in annoyance and does punching motions with his paws with a slight toothy grin.

I cover my giggle by Grim's little stunt as I finished my breakfast and hand over my dishes to Stretch so he can take them to the kitchen.

"We can go study in the library after cleaning. But for now, let's go to campus." I say which leaves Grim to mutter profanities under his breath.

~

(A/N)

Looks like Ame's and Grim's first day as the handyman of the school has started.

While they're at it, they'll get a special lesson about the Great Seven and she'll meet her first friend/love interest.

But something will cause Grim to be pushed to the edge at the end.