🌹Wrongdoing bad guys!🌹

~Ame's P.O.V

(Mr.S's Mystery Shop)

"We'd like the things written here." Deuce hands Mr.S the list and he looks through it with an interesting smirk.

"And some cans of tuna!" Grim adds and I deadpan while staring down at him with my hands on my hips.

"No! We don't need any tuna!" Deuce replies.

As Mr.S looks through the list, his eyes start to light up. "What, what? Whip cream, eggs...a nice sweet line-up. Ok! Coming right up." And with that, he steps back and vanishes right into the shadows.

"Ooooh...he really has them." Deuce says bewildered.

"Yeah. Looks like Trey was right." I agree and we see Mr.S reappearing from out of the shadows carrying four bags in his hands.

"Sorry 'bout the wait. It's a bit heavy, you got it? If you order now, you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off." He hands us the bags and we take them before he summons a silver platter as it floats in the air.

They have something like that?

"What's that? It sounds cool!" Grim's eyes sparkle in interest.

"W-we're fine! Time to go, Grim!" Deuce assures with a stutter, quickly changing the subject.

"Ffnya! I wanna hang out more!" Grim whines and I give him a stern look.

"Come on, Grim. Thanks a lot." I thank him as we leave the store and he nods with smile.

"Ok, ok. Make sure to come by again, my little demons! Bye!" Mr.S says.

Now that we got what we needed, Trey can make the mont blanc for Riddle for the Unbirthday Party. Mission accomplished!

~

(Main Street)

Deuce and I walk beside each other carrying the groceries as we walk back to Trey and the others while Grim walks in front of us. I carry the bags with the eggs and canned fruit while Deuce carries the milk and aluminum cups.

That school store was strange but I'm just glad they have what we needed. We'll have to thank Trey later when we get a chance.

"That store was crazy." Deuce said.

"Yeah. That store owner in there sure was odd with the tarot cards and all that stuff." I admit.

"Tssk. Stingy Deuce." Grim grumbles with his nose up in the air and his paws resting behind his head.

"Who are you calling stingy?" Deuce replies before he notices me with the heavy bags. "Hmm. Supervisor, that bag of cans looks pretty heavy. I'll carry it. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff." He offers with a genuine smile and I nod as we switch bags.

"Thanks, Deuce." I say with a close-eyed smile causing him to blush slightly. "Do you usually buy a lot when you go shopping?" I tilt my head and ask.

Deuce nods. "Yeah. My Mom always buys more than we need during time sales, and I get stuck carrying all the heavy stuff. Since I'm the only boy, it was my job to take care of anything requiring strength...oh, my bad. I've just been talking to myself."

"It's okay. Helping around the house is pretty great. You really care about your Mom." I said.

But then...Deuce's expression starts to change at the thought of his Mom.

"...That's not true at all. I always made Mom-" Deuce didn't notice where he walking until he bumps into another student causing him to stumble and fall on his butt. "Oof!"

"Deuce! Are you okay?" I lean over beside him in worry while he's on the ground.

"Aaah! The eggs!" Grim exclaims and we stare at the bag in shock to see the egg carton smashed with some of the eggs broken and cracked. When Deuce fell, the bags must've hit the ground hard and now it's a scrambled mess.

"Shit, half of our eggs are destroyed! There's egg all over the bag...!" Deuce grits his teeth as he stares at the broken eggs.

"Oh, gross!" I grimace.

"Hey, you! Watch where you're...wait.." Oh crud, that voice! Don't tell me.. "You're the fools that wrecked the egg in my carbonara earlier." It's the same white-haired delinquent I accidentally bumped into at lunch.

"It's you guys again. You can't catch a break!" The red-haired delinquent said and Deuce stands back up as we face the delinquents.

Now we're gonna have new problems and they're starting to get on my nerves!

"Grr. You two are getting to be real annoying, you know." I growl while glaring at the two guys who smile smugly at us.

"You were the ones who jumped out from behind the corner. At lunch, it wasn't like you couldn't eat the egg anymore but you still came to pick a fight...just now, you destroyed half of our eggs." Deuce retorts while crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yeah, that's right!" Grim hissed.

"And? You sayin' it's our fault?" The white-haired delinquent asks angrily in offense.

"Yes." Deuce nods. "Please pay for the eggs. And please apologize to the chickens, too."

To the chickens?

"Hmmm? You're getting all worked up over eggs." The red-haired delinquent said which made Deuce struck a nerve.

"...Huh?"

"They didn't hit the ground, right? Don't sweat at the small stuff." The white-haired delinquent says.

"We saved you the trouble of breaking them!" The red-haired delinquent adds and laughs mockingly.

"You guys are delusional. We paid a lot for those eggs! You broke half of our eggs so you're gonna buy them. That's the deal." I say vaguely.

Exactly! And the bags that Deuce was carrying the eggs in did hit the ground!

"Forget it, sweetheart. You're overreacting so you should be happy that they didn't turn out scrambled." The white-haired delinquent taunts and rests a hand on his hip with a smug smirk.

I growl nervously at the two delinquents as they laugh at us in amusement while I grip the bags tightly. It's like I said before, they're the ones who had a problem. I look over at Deuce who stays quiet but hasn't said a word. He even has a shadow casting over his eyes. 'Deuce?'

"...To laugh about." Deuce mutters softly but loud enough to hear.

"Huh?" The white-haired delinquent's face scrunches up in confusion until I see Deuce approach him and grab his shirt collar, catching us off-guard.

"This ain't something to laugh about!" Deuce exclaims loudly with an irk mark making me step back in shock. I stare at the dark blue-haired male as if his whole demeanor just changed in a flash. "You don't get to make decisions for us! These eggs...instead of becoming a chick, they were gonna make us a delicious tart!! You get it! Huuuh?!"

"What's this guy's problem all of a sudden?!" The red-haired delinquent shouts.

"If you don't wanna pay for the six eggs you broke...I'll punch you six times instead." Deuce says with an intimidating scowl.

"Whaaaa?!" The white-haired delinquent recoils in shock.

Deuce looks over my shoulder at me. "Ame, stand back. I'm gonna give them a lesson in pain." He tells me. I nod and stay by Grim's side so I won't get hurt. "Grit your teeth, assholes!!" Deuce exclaims and cracks his knuckles.

Yeah, there's no way I'm gonna get involved in this fight.

~

(A/N)

Well, we ran into some familiar faces and half of our eggs are destroyed. Those delinquents don't know when to quit, do they? Well, Deuce and I are not having it!