🐈‍⬛A reconsidering miracle!🐈‍⬛

~Ame's P.O.V

(Mirror Chamber)

All of us have made it back to the school safe and sound after everything that's happened in the Dwarf's Mine. We find the headmaster and we tell him about everything that went down.

"Eh?! You really went to Dwarf's Mine to find a magic crystal?" Crowley asks us which made us question in shock.

"Huh?!"

"I really didn't think...you'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." Crowley says.

"Nnga! The nerve of this guy while we were off fighting some crazy beast!" Grim growls in annoyance.

"Beast?" The last thing Grim mentioned caught Crowley's attention and I nod my head.

Ace steps up and tries to explain about the monster we faced. "There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!"

"Could you explain more in detail?" Crowley asks and we decide to tell him in his office.

~

(Time skip)

(Headmaster's office)

When we made it to the headmaster's office, it was a huge office with a long purple carpet right as you walk in

When we made it to the headmaster's office, it was a huge office with a long purple carpet right as you walk in. His desk with a chair sits in the middle of the room with two small candelabras on it and there's portraits of the Great Seven floating in midair. There's purple curtains draped along the windows with two large purple curtains with dark green crescent moons and stars and gold trim.

As we finished describing the monster and how we beat it, Crowley has his hand on his chin in interest. "Hoh hoohh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The four of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?"

"We didn't really work together..." Ace admits rubbing the back of his head.

"It was more like our goals were aligned..." Deuce said.

"For me, it kinda took a bit of convincing." I add on while twirling a strand of hair with my finger.

"Ooh...oooooooh....OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! OOOOOHHHHH *sob sob!!!" What the-? Crowley, are you crying?

"Uuuh...is he okay?" I whisper to Deuce while I stare at the sobbing headmaster all weirded-out.

"What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears?!" Grim asks to no one in particular.

I don't know what's going on with Crowley, but I'm gonna go ask what's wrong because this is getting weird by the second..

"In all these years that I've been headmaster...for the day to come that students from Night Raven College go hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy!" Crowley says causing Ace and Deuce to stare at each other recoiling in shock.